BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Erin T.
I like this mascara. The smell is stronger than other products I've used. It's highly pigmented and doesn't clump. I only gave it 3 stars because it doesn't seem to have the intended effect for me. I expected a more dramatic full effect to my lashes and I'm just not getting it with this product. It's good for a lighter day time look but I'll be finding something different for the evening when I was a little more volume and fullness.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I really love this mascara which isn't a surprise because i truly believe that anything you can possibly find in a high end mascara you can find in a maybelline mascara. no one does mascara like maybelline period they have the best formulas and best mascaras (there are so many to choose from) all for such affordable prices. Why pay 30$ for a mascara when you can uy one that is ten times better for 10 dollars? i repurchase all the time and highly recommend
Laura Y.
Parker, CO
It does it's job. I really prefer not to wear this unless I run out my nicer mascara. It gives you coverage but it makes my eyes itch from the fallout, smudges, and doesn't last the whole day. God forbid you fall asleep or take a nap with this on. You will want to rip your eyes out from itching. My suggestion is invest in a decent brand because mascara is a basic basic in eye makeup. Go cheap on the liner and save up for Too Faced or Lancôme.
Caden T.
Ocoee, FL
This is pretty great mascara! I'm picky with my mascaras. I always stick with Maybelline because they have the best ones at good prices. I like the volume this one affords. It's easy to find at stores, while others of Maybelline's are not. The flared feature of the brush is a big deal for me too - most brushes don't have that!
Stephanie A.
I absolutely love this mascara it stays all day and makes my lashes look plump and beautiful when I first tried it I was like oh my gosh this mascara is so amazing I recommend it to my friends and family you won't go wrong in this mascara❤❤❤❤❤❤
Stephanie J.
Chowchilla , CA
My grandma got me hooked on this mascara! When I ran out one day I borrowed hers! It left my lashes fluffy and voluminous.

The wand is where the magic happens. It's made to hug right at the base of your lash line and coat your lashes evenly.

I bought mine at Walmart, and I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Millie R.
Orlando, FL
This happen to be my first purchase of mascara. I love it so far. I was looking for something to give me longer lashes.
All my friends tell me i have long beautiful lashes. The mascara feels like weight when i apply and i dont need to apply so much. The wand is long and curve so it helps applying in one stroke.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I'm on my third bottle of mascara. I love it. It doesn't transfer once it dries down. This is an intense black and does well for definition and length. I do have to put on two to three coats to get volume. I have both waterproof and non. I prefer the non waterproof original formula. It's so inexpensive, ~$5.80. I wish the wand wasn't so flimsy. It is really flexible and bendy at the neck. So when I apply pursue it becomes kinda wobbly.
Megan R.
Columbus
Okay everyone so I've been on the hunt for the perfect mascara and have yet to find it. This one here was great the first few tries but I found it dried up quicker then other mascaras. Also the wand really bothered me with how flexible it was. I was unaware at the time but now realize that I like a more firm applicator which allows me to place the mascara more efficiently.

However cons aside this mascara really did work and made my eyes look amazing! Not clumpy, it did get everywhere and again it dried very quickly on my eyes therefore when I blinked I didn't find it smeared. If the wand was different I'd definitely buy this product again.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara didn't really impress me. So I remember kinda liking it when it first came out, but once I started playing with makeup more and learning about what I want out of products.. This mascara isn't for me. It didn't do much of anything for my lashes (maybe coated them well but didn't help them curl or anything). If you're not super into makeup and just need darker lashes, this should be fine for you! Just not my favorite
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?