BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Raechel H.
Elizabethtown
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Hosnestly this was a huge hit for me, didnt make my lashes clumpy at all and was light weight and was as black as i expected. LOVE this product. was cheap, no fallout, stayed on till i was ready to take it off. I would buy this again and again. And i would highly recommend this.
Grace E.
If you are looking for a great waterproof mascara this one is it! This mascara leaves lashes looking great while keeping water from ruining the look. It lasts for quite awhile and I find myself reaching for it when I need a new mascara.
Kimberly J.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
I really like this mascara! Good, deep and pigmented color. Does not flake very much. Sometimes does get clogged quite easily. Dries clumpy sometimes but overall does a very good job at what it is supposed to do. Price is great as well and found at most easily accessible stores.
Madi D.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - Very Black more...
This mascara works as well as the rest of the options that Maybelline has available. I always find these seem so great at first but by the end I'm always looking for a new, better mascara. Good deal for the price though!
Ariel A.
Orlando, FL
This mascara is amazing. It definitely gets rid of the need to put on fake eyelashes. It doesn't clump and lasts all day. It gives off a dramatic effect, so you could even wear this mascara alone with no other eye makeup. It can definitely compete with all those other big name, expensive brands. I will be sticking with this mascara for awhile.
Lenice A.
Rustburg, VA
This is my must have mascara, it literally allows my lashes to have "false extensions", it creates long lashes, but not voluminous. It's amazing, my only problem is the brush often gets clumps so once the fix the brush it would be perfect!
Savannah S.
Tucson, AZ
The formula of this mascara is nice, the brush however, I would know nothing about. Upon first opening and attempting to use my newly bought mascara, the wand spooly broke off and remains sunken to the bottom of my tube! I've been using some of my spare vomlumizing mascara spoolies but I doubt it does the mascara the justice it deserves.
Stephanie L.
Farmington , Ny
This product is heaven in a bottle. I was skeptical at first but just one application on each eye worked great! I have dark brown eyes and choose the darkest shade of the mascara and it makes my eyes look wider and fuller
Will buy again
Aundrea A.
Indianapolis, In
I was excited to use the Falsies after seeing the commercial and how it makes the lashes look.
When I first tried it I was pleased with the way it curled the lashes and made them look nice and full.
One complaint I do have is that I don't like the wand, it seems a little flimsy. I also am not a big fan of how fast it dries & clumps
Tricia S.
Belding, MI
As far as drug-store (bought at Walgreens) mascaras are concerned this is one of my favorites! Not clumpy, nice brush, good color and it helps my lashes look great! I keep this one in my personal makeup stash. One of CG's better mascaras.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?