BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Mary A.
Mobile, AL
This mascara was amazing for me. I don't have very thick lashes and I barely have medium length lashes. This made my eyelashes significantly longer and a lot thicker. This is my "go-to" mascara. I will say that after one coat it does clump a tad bit though. I was able to easily fix this by using a eyelash comb to separate my eyelashes.
Keshia G.
Gloster, LA
I love this formula. I have straight lashes and this mascara gives them a nice curl without using an eyelash curler. The products lasts awhile on my lashes. It's a wet formula but not too wet, just for my liking. It creates perfect volume!
Natalia H.
One of the best mascaras I have ever used! I love the brush because it has this little mechanism worked in it allowing it to move easily. I also like the fan-out effect of it. Although mine isn't washable, its waterproof ;)
Tina H.
Van Nuys , CA
Really love this mascara! It's dark (blackest black) and makes my lashes look long. I have used this daily for a few years now and I will continue to use it. I use both this and the Maybelline Colossal mascara and they're both easy to remove at night 🙂
Lindsay B.
Livonia, MI
Was hoping this mascara would live up to it's "Falsies" name, but I felt that it fell short. My lashes became very clumpy after several applications, and did not contribute to making them look like a nice, long, false pair. I will not purchase again. I would not recommend to consumers who do not regularly remove their eye makeup daily.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
This is by far the best mascara I've ever used. I've always had to curl my lashes every day and never thought I could go without doing so UNTIL my sister suggested I try this product. I threw out my curler & all my other mascaras. This stuff is the best!! I normally don't write many reviews but felt compelled to do so with this product
Amanda
It's called falsies to insinuate that it will make your eyelashes look so long they'll look fake. Meh. It's just another mascara with a different name. Don't get me wrong, I like it just as mascara but don't buy it thinking it'll make a huge difference. I have naturally long eyelashes and this doesn't make them look any longer.
Victoria P.
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
I like this mascara a lot but it's not my favorite. It does kind of clump my lashes together but I also have short and stick straight lashes. It did its job though as a mascara and it coated my lashes evenly.
Rian C.
I don't know if my eyelashes got used to the formula and don't take to it anymore or what. The first time I used this, my lashes looked incredible. They were long and better than I've ever seen. After that tube finished every tube after was drier and didn't make them look as full or as long. It's a great mascara if you get a good batch.
Grace B.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara gives a lot of volume and length. And like a review previous to mine, I prefer after the mascara has dried a little or has been used for a while as otherwise it is a very wet mascara formula. Another issue is that it clumps quite a bit which is a look I absolutely hate!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?