BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Carissa D.
I'm not really a big fan of this mascara. I initially tried it at a friend's house and she put it on me and it clumped and felt dry. I figured that maybe it was just the way she was doing it and decided to buy my own and it was a big mistake. After trying it on multiple occasions, it was still clumpy and dry. I really wouldn't recommend it.
al s.
Excelsior, MN
All it did was clump my lashes together everywhere. the only reason I wore it was so I could have my eyelashes black. I could have just gotten a bad bottle but everyone else I knew who had it, hated it too.
Mary A.
Mobile, AL
This mascara was amazing for me. I don't have very thick lashes and I barely have medium length lashes. This made my eyelashes significantly longer and a lot thicker. This is my "go-to" mascara. I will say that after one coat it does clump a tad bit though. I was able to easily fix this by using a eyelash comb to separate my eyelashes.
Kiana T.
Bothell, WA
I've re-purchased this mascara quite a few time because it had been so popular and I personally would just call this one average. I've gotten quite a few batches where this product came out clumpy from the very first use. It was good for when I was tight on cash but now that I have enough to spare, I don't care for this one anymore.
Erin E.
This is my all time favorite mascara! If you're looking for an inexpensive mascara that you can get at a local grocery or drug store, this is your go to mascara. Falsies mascara gives me more length than any other mascara I've ever used.
Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
I have medium sized lashes but like every girl out there dreams of long curly lashes. I don't like wearing false lashes but love the effect it gives. Decided to give it a try to see if it really gave me a "falsie" look. Nope. My lashes felt clumpy and it didn't separate well unlike the Mega Plush version. I've watched YouTube reviews of this and seems like other people achieved the "falsie" effect while others did not. Guess this one is a hit or miss.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
My go to mascara. I have oily eyelids, so my mascara tends to smear onto the surrounding eye area as the day progresses. However, when I use this mascara, I don't face those issues and I can continue my day without worrying about smears. Definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Kelli  B.
I have been using this mascara for some time now and I really love it for making my eyelashes look full. I actually use a different mascara that is specifically for length and then go over my lashes with this to get more volume! I can definitely tell a difference in my lashes if I don't use the Falsies mascara! It really does give my lashes more volume and helps create a more dramatic look. It is one of my go-to make up products that I use daily. I love it!
Julia A.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this mascara! I try to use different ones each time I buy mascara to find a better option, but this one even beats out the very expensive ones! You can buy it pretty much anywhere they sell makeup. I curl my eyelashes, then use this mascara, let it dry, and curl them again. It makes my eyelashes long and full every time!
Emily E.
Clarksville, TN
This mascara gives me both length and volume, the price is great (especially when combined with coupons and drug store deals), and it won't quickly dry out. I've also used the waterproof version with great success-- no flaking, even during extended wear! The curved applicator is also great for getting all of my lashes coated quickly.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?