BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Sam P.
This mascara is AMAZING! It's better than some of the higher end mascaras I have tried. This doesn't give you the fake lash effect exactly, but it does volumize and lengthen your lashes. With only one coat, I can see a major difference. There's barely any flaking or smudging. And since this is not waterproof, it comes off easily with water.
Emily S.
Hattiesburg,Ms
Such a decent price for mascara . I love how flexible the brush is as well as the length and volume it gives off. I typically use the darkest black bc I have blue eyes and it makes my eyes pop. Would definitely recommend purchasing this !!!
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
My FAVORITE mascara to use. I always try different brands but this one is always my favorite. My lashes are long and full. It comes off easily with make up remover wipes but stays on all day at work. Wonderfully priced and worth every penny
Mary M.
Lenore, WV
I always use Benefits Yes They're Real mascara but I had run out and I live in a rural area and the nearest ultra is an hour away. So I was at Walmart and decided to try Maybellines Volume Express the Falsies. I really liked the coverage and how it made my lashes look. I haven't tried a different mascara in a long time but I was glad I did.
Brittany D.
I love the volume and length this mascara gives me. It gives voluminous lashes without the cakey, fake look of others. My only gripe is the brush; I wish the applicator was bigger/thicker. I have to use 3 coats to achieve the look I want because the brush doesn't coat my lashes well enough.
Angel D.
I love this mascara and wear it when I'm going out. It doesn't clump too much and if it does, they clumps are easy to brush out with an eyelash comb. I don't use it on my lower lashes, though, as it seems to leave "raccoon eyes" when I remove it. I just use a non-waterproof mascara on those. This really extends my lashes and makes them full!
Barbara C.
Albany, OR
My friend used this and it looked great on her so I decided to try it. On me it sometimes looked clumpy which probably had something to do with my eyes watering because the product irritated them so much. When ever I used it my eyes would burn and itch. Which has never happened with any other product I've used. I don't recommend this product.
Karen H.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is one of my favorites of Maybelline's mascara's! I use this one when I'm not using their waterproof one. This is so easy to remove, either with makeup remover, or soap and water. It makes my lashes really pop! Love it! Highly recommend!
Tina P.
Carson, CA
I've tried every mascara on the market- from $40 high ends to $3 drugstore mascaras. I finally gave this one a try and was blown away. It adds so much volume and color to my lashes- they instantly look like falsies and the best part- NO CLUMPING! Even if I add another coat later on in the day for more definition, there's still no clumping at all. It doesn't smudge whatsoever, yet it's extremely easy to remove at the end of the day. This is my new go-to mascara!
Sarah Y.
This mascara is okay, but definitely not my favorite. It doesn't give as much volume as many of the other volume mascaras I have tried, but if you use enough coats you may be able to get the look you want. To me, the brush and outcome compare to the very cheapest of mascaras of Maybelline.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?