BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Emily S.
Hattiesburg,Ms
Such a decent price for mascara . I love how flexible the brush is as well as the length and volume it gives off. I typically use the darkest black bc I have blue eyes and it makes my eyes pop. Would definitely recommend purchasing this !!!
Sam P.
This mascara is AMAZING! It's better than some of the higher end mascaras I have tried. This doesn't give you the fake lash effect exactly, but it does volumize and lengthen your lashes. With only one coat, I can see a major difference. There's barely any flaking or smudging. And since this is not waterproof, it comes off easily with water.
Tina M.
Concord, CA
Ever since I first began wearing mascara I have always preferred and gone back to Maybelline products. When the Falsies Mascara first came out it became my #1 mascara because I love the formula, the applicator brush is perfect for my eye, and it makes my lashes look the fullest and longest compared to all other mascaras that I have tried.
Jackeline G.
Colorado Springs, CO
This mascara had my hopes up but It left my lashes looking like spiders legs and it doesn't do its job. Definitely not worth it's money it didn't do me any good, who likes their lashes looking ugly? Not me, so never going to buy this again.
Mary M.
Lenore, WV
I always use Benefits Yes They're Real mascara but I had run out and I live in a rural area and the nearest ultra is an hour away. So I was at Walmart and decided to try Maybellines Volume Express the Falsies. I really liked the coverage and how it made my lashes look. I haven't tried a different mascara in a long time but I was glad I did.
Shirley C.
Unfornately I have very small lashes compare to my sister. I always thought that the most expensive mascara is what works best for me. I was wrong.. not only is Maybelline volume express mascara inexpensive but it makes my eyelashes and eyes look bigger and awake. I love that this product does not smugde compare to most expensive products.
Leah D.
Monaca, PA
I've been using this mascara for a while now and I have loved it! It goes on very easily and does a good job separating my lashes while giving them more volume than other brands. The only downside is that it does tend to clump occasionally!
Carissa D.
I'm not really a big fan of this mascara. I initially tried it at a friend's house and she put it on me and it clumped and felt dry. I figured that maybe it was just the way she was doing it and decided to buy my own and it was a big mistake. After trying it on multiple occasions, it was still clumpy and dry. I really wouldn't recommend it.
Precious N.
Anchorage, AK
This is my favorite drug store mascara hands down!! It gives my eye lashes lots of length in not sure if it helps curl your eye lashes because mine are naturally curly but it does thicken my eye lashes and I feel like it also moisturizes them too which is superb!!
al s.
Excelsior, MN
All it did was clump my lashes together everywhere. the only reason I wore it was so I could have my eyelashes black. I could have just gotten a bad bottle but everyone else I knew who had it, hated it too.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?