BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Serena E.
This mascara is definitely worth it. It is very volumizing and makes my eyelashes look long and full! This mascara stays on all day and doesn't rub off. It is easy to take off with makeup wipes! I love this mascara and use it basically every day!
Vanessa S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I usually love any mascara Maybelline comes out with, but this one, I do not like at all. The formula isn't thick so it doesn't make your lashes look bold compared to their other mascaras. It also dries out quickly which is another reason for the 3 stars. The brush has a very nice shape, so with a thicker formula it would have the potential to be great.
Monica H.
Honestly I love this mascara, it's one of my favorites and one of the mascaras that I always have to have in my makeup bag. It gives you long lashes at a reasonable price ! Definitely one of Maybelline best mascara !
Alea T.
Mission Viejo, CA
I've tried at least 10 different Maybelline mascaras and they all have their pros and cons but this is definitely my #1! I don't have full lashes and mine are naturally straight sticking downward. This mascara really gives it a lift and makes them look thick. The brush is so unique for it really gets every single lash then I use the curve to really push my lashes up. I don't even use a lash curler anymore
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA
I got this for my mother in law and not even 2 weeks after opening it was dried out and I don't know if it has been just sitting on the shelf for a while but while it was creamy it was good so if it was not for it drying out I would give it a 5
Kat W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I don't get all the negative talk about this product. I was worried about my online purchase of this product while reading reviews on it during the wait for it to arrive, but I worried for nothing. I absolutely love this mascara. I have long and quite full lashes, and it only took me one coat to get dramatic lashes.One downside is it is pretty wet.
Aneshia C.
Pleasantville, NJ
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
Still on a hunt for a holy grail mascara but this one isn't bad it did lenghthen my lashes some and I like the flatter like brush. It was 5 dollars and some change at Walmart so not too bad and I would rebuy.
Anne M.
Rochester, NY
This isn't the best mascara I've ever used, but for $5 at Target, everyone should definitely go out and purchase this. I prefer a more thick and inky consistency in my mascara, so this product was a bit too "natural" for me, but if you want to make your lashes look full and radiant without going overboard, then I would definitely recommend this.
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
I liked this mascara pretty well. The applicator was pretty flimsy to me. It definitely added volume to my eyelashes but not as much as I expected from the name and commercials. But overall good for the price.
Jackeline G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara had my hopes up but It left my lashes looking like spiders legs and it doesn't do its job. Definitely not worth it's money it didn't do me any good, who likes their lashes looking ugly? Not me, so never going to buy this again.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?