BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Rachel R.
Troy, MI
I used to LOVE Falsies but recently they changed their formula so now after a few hours of wear the mascara smudges underneath my eyes. I used to never have that problem but now have to constantly check to make sure I don't have smudges of black mascara under my eyes. I still love the way my eyelashes look but am disappointed with the wearability.
Samantha O.
Granite Falls, NC
I was not a fan of this mascara. It made my eyelashes very clumpy and it went on extremely wet. I have always used Maybellines mascara and have never really had issues with any of them, except for this one. I don't think I would repurchase this.
Brittany F.
Bohemia, NY
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - Very Black more...
I don't like. I don't like at all. I don't like how the brush is bendable. My lashes do not work well with that. I don't like the bristles along with the curled shape. I like plastic bristles worth curved wands.
Michelle C.
Vienna, WV
It has taken me a long time to find a mascara that I have no complaints about. This product really curves your lashes with absolutely NO clumps! I also like that it is not too wet and heavy on the brush so that if you accidentally hit your nose or something, there won't be a big blob of mascara to wipe off. I would recommend this to anyone!
Joanne M.
Fountain Vly, CA
Review for: Black Drama more...
My favorite drugstore mascara . The falsies is my all time favorite . And I love this one best because it hold my curls, gives it the length I love, and it doesn't clump up when I do 2 coats .
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
This is a good affordable mascara if you want thick lashes. The key is to twirl wand around the tube, and squeeze through a paper towel before applying. Slightly close your eyes while you apply and wiggle the wand slightly as you fan out. You'll get spider eyes if you let it dry between coats.
Dana M.
I absolutely Love Maybelline mascara. This would be the only drugstore product I buy religiously on a regular basis. I'm all about long exaggerated lashes. I prefer using a lot on my lashes. I don't go natural when it comes to mascara. If you're looking for bigger, longer or even a little clumpy, then I would recommend using Maybelline Falsies.
Jillian P.
I have had yet to find a good mascara that keeps my eye lashes curled and lengthened until I bought this mascara. It's affordable and it keeps that perfect curl in my lashes. I definitely recommend this to anyone who has the same problem as me!
Katherine S.
Lake villa, Il
My go to drugstore mascara. Probably because of the pretty purple packaging. I've bought this a few times though. It gives good volume. I find there is flakes sometimes depending on what I'm doing that day. But it's still my go to. Great product.
Marilyn N.
Winchester, CA
Sadly enough I have spent so much money in trying to find the right mascara that isn't too wet and clumpy. After spending so much money I came across this one and I fell in love. I am Asian so my lashes aren't long but thankfully not too short either. I curl my lashes and apply one or two coat depending on how dramatic I want it. It doesn't clump, the formula isn't too wet. It gives the subtle look of what false lashes does and you can build it up for more dramatic look.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?