BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Rochelle M.
This Maybelline mascara is ranking as one of the best I have ever used. It adds nice length to my already full lashes and separates them nicely. It gives me a look as if I am wearing false eyelashes which I love. I always recommend this mascara to others.
Laura A.
This is my go to mascara. I don't have long lashes, but when I use this mascara, it actually looks like I have some eyelashes. I would definitely recommend this, especially for people with short lashes, like myself.
Megan S.
Saint Albans , WV
This is by far my favorite mascara Maybelline has made! You can pick it up at any drug store and it's super affordable too! The flared falsies make my lashes look super long, volumized and all in one coat. I add an additional coat for an even more dramatic look !
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
i love this mascara! I was looking for something that made my lashes look longer with out makingthem look fake and this surly did the trick! its my every day go to make up item. its not expensive and very natural looking.
Ishani R.
This is a really nice mascara! definitely worth talking about! it gives good volume and length and the curvature of the brush gives a nice shape to the lashes.. I gave 3 stars because some clumping does occur and i haven't found a way to master this yet.
Jacqueline B.
I do like this mascara on how it elongates my lashes but when i first wore it I noticed how my eyelashes seemed to stick when I would blink blurring my vision. I found it odd but ever since I haven't had a problem. This mascara also doesn't give your lashes volume because my lashes tend to stick with this mascara, would I recommend it sure but without enthusiasm.
Sihlegsyh C.
88952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, FL
I love this mascara, the dramatic impact it leaves on the look is wonderful. Highly recommended for daily use if it is not waterproof, as this if it costs enough to remove and could mistreat lashes with daily use. If you want long, well-defined eyelashes mascara you must try this and see that you will not regret.
Stephanie K.
Puyallup, WA
I bought this for quite awhile, I have thin lashes, and this seemed to do the best on making my lashes seem fuller and a little longer. It did not make my lashes curl at all (no other mascara ever has either though). Overall I think it is a good product!
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI
I can only give this a 3 because I loved it to begin with and then it changed. I felt as if the product dried up quickly, therefore I was left with minimal product and clumpy eyelashes. but for a few time uses it works well! The price is not bad either!
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I don't have long eyelashes so I have to wear something that will make them more full. This mascara does the trick. Not only does it make my lashes look beautiful it stays on all day! Perfect price. Perfect quality.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?