BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
i love this mascara! I was looking for something that made my lashes look longer with out makingthem look fake and this surly did the trick! its my every day go to make up item. its not expensive and very natural looking.
Danielle H.
Schoolcraft, MI
This mascara is AMAZING! It is long lasting, it really separates the lashes as well as giving them great volume and curl. It's inexpensive and looks fabulous! And I've never had issues wih any fall out under my eyes or clumping. Love this mascara so much!!
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Very Black more...
I found the mascara of my dreams!!! I was searching and searching for one that would actually hold my eyelashes and stay true to being waterproof. This mascara actually makes a different and stays on all day that I have to use makeup remover (more than a wipe) to take it off. For Asian eyelashes- this is the one!
Stephanie K.
Puyallup, WA
I bought this for quite awhile, I have thin lashes, and this seemed to do the best on making my lashes seem fuller and a little longer. It did not make my lashes curl at all (no other mascara ever has either though). Overall I think it is a good product!
Tina H.
Columbia, MD
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look very long and super thick. It always gives me my desired look. It lasts a long time and doesn't come off unless I'm using makeup remover. I will always use this mascara, it's always my go to drug store mascara!
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
It's a good mascara, but not my favorite. It tends to get a little gooey and thick, not easily applied after a while and tends to clump. But if you have very thin lashes this may be a plus because you could probably manipulate it into your lashes looking much longer than they are do to it's pliability.
Haleigh G.
Irving, TX
If you have shorter/blonde eyelashes that don't really show up without mascara then this is what you need!! This one stays on throughout the day and when you take it off at night, it doesn't drag our eyelashes along with it like some other products do!
Shauna B.
Lake Orion, MI
This mascara was really hard to apply without resulting in major clumps. When I could get it applied without ending up with 3 giant lashes, it was super hard to remove at the end of the day/night. Even after washing my face & using an eye makeup remover, I would still wake up the next day with raccoon eyes from leftover mascara. I won't purchase it again.
Kelsey H.
Personally, I did not enjoy this mascara. I bought it in hopes of finding a new favorite but was left disappointed. It left many many clumps on my eyelashes, essentially sticking three or four lashes together to create one ugly uni-lash. It was also a huge pain to remove, almost every day I woke up with huge mascara raccoon eyes. Overall I would not recommend.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
It looks great after you first apply it, but being impressed quickly wears off (literally!) It flakes, smudges below the eyes, & leaves your eyes looking like like you're part raccoon. You're better off paying a little more for a high end version such as Benefit's They're Real - THAT is actually worth it.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?