BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this mascara after hearing all the hype about it. I thought it was nothing special. I'm lacking in the eye lash department so I like some boom from my mascara. I found this mascara to be average, I've had better ones from the drugstore and I've had worse ones. I feel like there are better ones out there.
Megan S.
Saint Albans , WV
This is by far my favorite mascara Maybelline has made! You can pick it up at any drug store and it's super affordable too! The flared falsies make my lashes look super long, volumized and all in one coat. I add an additional coat for an even more dramatic look !
Jacqueline B.
I do like this mascara on how it elongates my lashes but when i first wore it I noticed how my eyelashes seemed to stick when I would blink blurring my vision. I found it odd but ever since I haven't had a problem. This mascara also doesn't give your lashes volume because my lashes tend to stick with this mascara, would I recommend it sure but without enthusiasm.
angie s.
Not a terrible mascara but not great either. It did make my lashes look larger and like they had more length. however, I did find it to be a very sticky mascara and it made my lashes clump a lot. Not only that, but whatever ingredients they put into the mascara made my eyes burn really bad. As much as I do love Maybelline products this one was not for me.
Sihlegsyh C.
88952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, FL
I love this mascara, the dramatic impact it leaves on the look is wonderful. Highly recommended for daily use if it is not waterproof, as this if it costs enough to remove and could mistreat lashes with daily use. If you want long, well-defined eyelashes mascara you must try this and see that you will not regret.
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
i love this mascara! I was looking for something that made my lashes look longer with out makingthem look fake and this surly did the trick! its my every day go to make up item. its not expensive and very natural looking.
Kelsey M.
Narragansett, RI
This is my go-to mascara. I try out a lot of different products and am always open to trying out new ones. I probably have 50 different mascaras in my collection and yet I always find myself using this one. It is definitely my go-to mascara above all other ones that I've tried, and what makes it even better is you can get it at any drug store for super cheap.
Laura A.
This is my go to mascara. I don't have long lashes, but when I use this mascara, it actually looks like I have some eyelashes. I would definitely recommend this, especially for people with short lashes, like myself.
Brandi M.
Locust, NC
This is my favorite mascara out of the drug store brands. This is my back up mascara if I run out of my higher end one. Accidentally bought the waterproof one and it ripped my lashes out and no matter how much make up remover I used or soap it was extremely difficult to get off, especially without losing my lashes. So definitely stick to the washable mascara!
Katie E.
Tumwater, WA
I have not a single bad thing to say about this mascara. It beats out all of my high end products and I haven't found a drugstore one that tops it either. The formula is beautiful, smooth, and dark. It makes my lashes incredibly long, just a great product!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?