BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Christine V.
I like the style of the brush. It helps my lashes curl the way I want. The negative is this brand tends not to last too long on my lashes before it starts to flake off and get under my eyes. It's a good mascara for the price, I just wish it was longer-lasting!
Lisbeth S.
This is the one I'm using now and if particularly good in my makes no such effect " false eyelashes " I'm very few lashes and this mascara does not do that in my if only just a little longer than normal is not something extraordinary and I have to mix it with another that leaves me plenty of excess in the tabs
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
I love this mascara! I have purchased it in more than one occasion and haven't been disappointed with it. It truly does give your lashes volume and doesn't clump them together. Also the price is pretty decent so I would recommend this product to anyone!
Kate S.
Avondale, PA
There are only two mascara's that I have ever hated from Maybelline, this and the Illegal Length Mascara. The only reason why this mascara scores lower than Illegal Length is because this mascara made it look like I have raccoon eyes and was overall awful. I did not like this mascara at all, the formula was awful, the brush was awful and just made the formula even more clumpy, and, it just made my lashes look worse!
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love Maybelline mascaras in general, but this one takes the cake! My lashes seem so much more dramatic, and I believe it's pretty comparable to the Benefit They're Real! mascara. This one is obviously at a lower price point, and it's even waterproof! I would grab this one over the Benefit one any day.
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this mascara after hearing all the hype about it. I thought it was nothing special. I'm lacking in the eye lash department so I like some boom from my mascara. I found this mascara to be average, I've had better ones from the drugstore and I've had worse ones. I feel like there are better ones out there.
Megan S.
Saint Albans , WV
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
This is by far my favorite mascara Maybelline has made! You can pick it up at any drug store and it's super affordable too! The flared falsies make my lashes look super long, volumized and all in one coat. I add an additional coat for an even more dramatic look !
Jacqueline B.
I do like this mascara on how it elongates my lashes but when i first wore it I noticed how my eyelashes seemed to stick when I would blink blurring my vision. I found it odd but ever since I haven't had a problem. This mascara also doesn't give your lashes volume because my lashes tend to stick with this mascara, would I recommend it sure but without enthusiasm.
Rochelle M.
This Maybelline mascara is ranking as one of the best I have ever used. It adds nice length to my already full lashes and separates them nicely. It gives me a look as if I am wearing false eyelashes which I love. I always recommend this mascara to others.
Steph A.
Oak Creek, WI
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I can only give this a 3 because I loved it to begin with and then it changed. I felt as if the product dried up quickly, therefore I was left with minimal product and clumpy eyelashes. but for a few time uses it works well! The price is not bad either!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?