BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
This use to be my favorite mascara! Sadly my Walmart NEVER has it in stock! Really gives you length and volume without it being clumpy. Would buy it more if it was more available but I guess it being sold out always shows you how good it is! :)
Sharlyne L.
I love this mascara to give my lashes some length. The brush is nice but the formula isn't my favorite. Any bit of water and this will run like crazy. I tried out the waterproof too but that just made my eyes sting. I still use it, but be cautious of this, especially if you have allergies and your eyes are always watering.
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this mascara it's the only one I use. black drama all the way ! it coats my upper and lower lashes very well, I even do a tip coat after applying my falsies so they stick to eachother. it applies well, stays on ( no dry mascara flakes) doesn't smell bad, love all the brushes and styles also. my all time favorite
Casey P.
I absolutely hated this mascara. My eyelashes are a bit short so I thought that it would help make them look long and full, but all it did was clump super bad. And it smudged all the time. By the end of the day, I had racoon eyes, which was crazy because I've never had that happen from mascara before. I always use waterproof, so it must flake throughout the day.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
It's difficult finding mascaras that doesn't make my eyelashes a big, goopy, clumpy mess. Yuck. I am in LOVE with the wand!! I seriously wish all mascaras would follow this lead, seriously. My eyelashes are dark, dramatic, and NOT clumped at all. Doesn't look cheap or tacky, none of that nonsense here! Straight up awesome, love it!!
Amanda M.
I have tried every brand of mascara & I keep coming back to this one. It works just as well as a top brand mascara. I have short lashes with no volume and this does the trick. It's a great price for a great product! Love love love it!
Kristina L.
Oakland, CA
My boss certainly thought my lashes were falsies, but this mascara hasn't fooled anyone else. Let's get this straight: In order for this to work, you've really got to curl your lashes and make sure they're separated. If not, the formula is thick enough that if you have dense lashes, it will clump. For girls like me with sparse, thin lashes, this mascara fabulous, especially if you're using the waterproof version of this, which ensures that it will not only enhance your lashes, but hold a curl.
Alayna R.
Oak Creek, WI
I love this mascara so much! it holds my lashes up all day and never rubs off on my eyelids. I also am really fond of this products because it does a great job at lengthening and giving volume to my lashes. Highly recommend for people like me who hate taking off mascara, it so easy to do with a wet rag!
Sarah A.
Jacksonville, FL
This mascara definitely lives up to its name! It gives length and volume to give you a falsie effect. Every time I wear this mascara I get compliments. At first I didn't care for it, I thought there was too my hype but after letting it dry, It became one of my favorites quickly. I will always repurchase this. Also, the waterproof gives the same effect and works! ;)
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
This is by far my favorite drug store mascara. It makes my lashes look really full, very prominent. It is one of the few mascaras that I've found that doesn't flake even after hours of wear, nor does it smudge. The bend in the brush makes for an easy application that gets almost all of my lashes in one swipe.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?