BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Claudia T.
I recently bought this mascara in search for the "false" eyelash look but it just did not look like false eyelashes at all. my eyelashes got very clumpy and the mascara was very gooey. It made my lashes stick together. Overall, it is an okay product simply because it is on the cheaper side and is very dark.
Aan S.
Hillsborough, NJ
Maybelline is my goto mascara. The amount of volume it gives to my lashes is incredible!
The bristles are angled so well. It is long lasting and great value for money.
My only comment would be the packaging, the colors on all the Maybelline products are fun and funky, which makes it look junior. If they introduce a line which looks lux, it can be a perfect gift too!
Lydia R.
Elizabethtown , KY
This mascara works wonders. It adds length and volume while leaving little to no clumping. The waterproof version can be sort of tricky to remove as it tends to stick to the lashes and STAY. But, the regular mascara works great and I love using it. I alternate between mascaras and this is one of my favorite picks.
Shantell M.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I do like maybeline, however I'm not so much a fan of this mascara. Mainly because of the brush and how short the brissel is. It tends to clump with me and my eyelashes. I put on like 2 or 3 coats because i like the full and long effect but i always get clumps. It might be me, but i have another maybeline mascara and i love it and how long the brissels are.
Missy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have many mascaras because I'm basically obsessed with mascara, but this is the one I reach for the most. I use the waterproof version in very black. It lengthens and separates beautifully while giving a good amount of volume. This mascara is not clumpy and does not give the spider lash effect. I love it.
Yali P.
Orlando , FL
I used this mascara back in high school and for someone just starting off in the makeup world it worked pretty well. Would i buy it now? No. Now I'm hooked on the manga mascara and a few benefits as well. Great for separating and darkening but not much for making them look fuller. Can come off a bit spidery.
Sherry G.
Bellevue, NE
I have short, straight lashes, but after I put this on, they look HUGE! I do curl my lashes before I apply, which does make a difference. The only draw back for me is how wet it is when you put it on. You've got to be patient and let it dry. If you're an aply and go person, this probably won't work for you.
Payton W.
I really do love this mascara, but I think maybelline has better ones on their line. It is long lasting... sometimes at the end of the day a little could be under my eyes. I might not choose this one of maybelline's again.
Violet N.
I was looking for a drugstore mascara to replace my DiorShow. It did give a nice volume, but I noticed a lot of my lashes would fall off when removing it (I only use waterproof mascara). i don't have this problem with other brands, so I decided to stop using it. It did not replace DiorShow, but it did give a nice effect for the price; too bad my eyes don't like it.
Leslie P.
Columbia, KY
Review for: Very Black, Blackest Black more...
I love how this curls my eyelashes, however it FLAKES terribly bad. Not worth buying. I used it everyday for along time but would love to find a product that curls my lashes but doesn't flake like this product does. I would buy again, because i cannot find anything else that curls my lashes the same way.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?