BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Jayna K.
I have tried many mascaras and this by far is my favorite! I have thin short lashes and this mascara makes them look much fuller and longer. It is easy to apply, and doesn't flake off. It comes off easy when I wash my face. I really can't recommend it enough!
Katie D.
Meridian , ID
This mascara gives me lasting volume and curl. It's kind of crazy how well it curls my lashes, like I don't even need to curl my lashes before applying. Even though I purchased a non-waterproof formula, this mascara was impossible to wash off. It flakes a little throughout the day. Despite those two cons, the way this mascara makes my lashes look is beyond worth it!
Andrea D.
Not my favorite Maybelline mascara. It clumps my lashes and its very liquidy so it's easy to get mascara on your lids. Besides, that liquidy formula makes it really hard to keep the curly shape because it takes forever to dry. I'll rather buy the colossal one.
Sophia B.
Clawson, MI
Although my lashes are already pretty long and curly (thanks to coconut oil!), this mascara really added loads of volume to my lashes and gave me the look I desired. I do recommend buying this if you're looking for a voluminous, full lash look. The only downside is that it does tend to clump once in a while.
Jessica W.
This mascara alone isn't very good, but I like it as a "top coat." I first use a lengthening and defining mascara of my choice, then I use this mascara on top and it adds volume and a bit of natural curl (without having to use an eyelash curler). I honestly think it should be re-marketed as a top coat mascara.
Brittney K.
I bought this because I accidentally left the house without mascara (GASP!) It's not fantastic but it's a good mascara. It adds length and volume but it gives me raccoon eyes. Throughout the day I notice it flakes off.
Christine T.
Auburn, NY
This mascara is one of the best products of its kind and makes you actually feel like you are wearing falsies. It's an essential part of my daily routine and definitely one of my favorites. It has wonderful all day lasting look and will keep you coming back for more after you try it for the first time.
Shelbie T.
Green Bay, WI
I had this in the Black Drama, and for whatever reason, it was impossible to wash off. I triple checked and I didn't have the waterproof one, so I'm not sure what's up with that, but it made it really frustrating. The formula is good after about a week, but the product doesn't last for very long, and I needed to use about 3 coats to achieve my desired thickness.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Maybelline New York Volum' Express Falsies Flared Washable Mascara - #286 Blackest Black (Pack of 6) more...
Falsies is definitely a great starter mascara for the drug-store price, although the name is a tad misleading. If you really want to achieve a "false eyelash look" you are going to need multiple mascaras for length, volume, etc. Still a great product for layering though- just keep that in mind when purchasing!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
This yr I have taken off my eyelash extensions and my journey in to finding the greatest mascara has began with many disappointing products, this product separate my lashes and create fullness with volume, I liked the product got better results than the fancy brands
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?