BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Olivia J.
Eugene , OR
Absolutely love this product. Very cheap around $7 and goes on very easily and lasts all day and then comes off easily with makeup remover. I have brown eyes and use the blackest black color to make them pop and I love it.
Janie R.
Vance, Al
Okay, so, I have short stubby blonde eyelashes and I've always loved and craved long, thick beeaauutiful eyelashes. Weeeelllllll, I bought this stuff a few months ago and DANG SON. It's so easy for me to put on and it doesn't clump and it makes me have those long, luxurious, thick eyelid whiskers I've always dreamed of. I will buy this product for forever!
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This is an amazing mascara. I love what it does to my eyelashes- It really extends them to their full potential. I always get a lot of compliments whenever I use this product. It's awesome how it doesn't clump... at all! I would highly recommend this product.
Meagan M.
Mishawaka, IN
This mascara is great for my naturally long lashes. It keeps them curled and adds volume, definition, and darkness, while also enhancing their natural length. This product is affordable, easy to find, and is usually on offer. The only downside is that I feel like a tube of it doesn't last very long and even the washable can be hard to remove from eyelashes.
Hannah S.
THIS IS MY GO TO MASCARA! The brush is by far my favorite brush ever! This mascara adds volume and isn't clumpy like some other mascaras can be. plus, the bush!! it seperates my lashes and makes them appear very full and thick. I seriously love this mascara!
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I saw this product on someone elses lashes. Her lashes looked long full and amazing. I definitely wanted that look for myself. I purchased the product and yes it gave me long and full NATURAL looking lashes. I love this product but I do not like the fact that it clumps and cakes on my lashes. I end up losing my lashes trying to remove this product from them.
Virginia K.
I genuinely hated this mascara. I was really disappointed after reading so many great reviews. My lashes have never looked so clumpy and fake, and that was after one coat. I tried to go back through with a clump removing mascara that has always worked for me, and it didn't help at all. My eyelids felt heavy and looked terrible. Definitely not purchasing this again.
Mayra A.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Its hard for me to find a good mascara that will keep my eyelashes curled. this review isn't based in general its only based on me. and this one is one of many brand mascaras that didn't work on my eyelashes unfortunately
Aubrey B.
Sylva, NC
I liked the original "Falsies" so I bought the Flared as soon as it came to stores. I was SO disappointed. Not only was there absolutely no difference in the effect on my lashes, it clumped more than the original, and it made my eyes water like crazy. (I have to watch it with Maybelline mascaras for that anyway, though...something about some of them do that to me.)
Whitney P.
Mount Joy, PA
I have a love hate relationship with mascara. I love how thick and long my lashes look. I also love how black the the blackest one is. But i hate how it flakes and if you wear contacts you no how much that sucks the little bits get stuck behind my lenses and make my eyes hurts so bad! I would say if you don't wear contacts give it a try but if you do SAY AWAY!!!!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?