BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Yuri K.
I LOVE this mascara. I have short sparse straight lashes, and this really lengthens and voluminizes nicely without much clumping. I do use it with the business card trick to prevent it from getting all over my eyelids, and in the beginning, wipe the brush so that there's not too much mascara going on at once. It is my new favorite mascara (although one downside is that it can flake if you put on too many layers and wiggle the brush around too much on old layers). Note: I use the waterproof version.
Rachel M.
My all-time favorite mascara. I keep buying it over and over again, in waterproof - it holds my curl and always looks good. I use it usually in 2 coats, or as 1 coat and then a coat of a different mascara over it. Love it!
Erin R.
I LOVE this product. the min I put it on I was impressed, light, long falsey looking lashes with half the effort and I didn't have to be a make up guru to use it.This is the only mascara i use i absolutely love it. I love this mascara.. love the wand on it and the color is dark black got to love me some black eyelashes
Melody S.
This is hands down the BEST mascara. It really goes give the look of false lashes-of course it helps to curl them too. It is a great price and comfortable to wear on the eyes. It has no harsh smell like some mascaras do. I will never use any other mascara and I hope they never change the formula or discontinue this!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I have to say, I stress buying mascara, because how do I know, if I will hate it or love it. So far, a lot of Maybelline mascara's are the ones that I reach for. I really really love this specific mascara. I love how it does a great job of lengthening my lashes, and thickens them as well. Very well recommended.
Aubrey W.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have used this mascara for the past six years, and I cannot stay away from it! It has consistently beaten out any other mascara I've tried over the years. It's easy to apply, provides good separation of lashes, and gives great volume and length! Would recommend time and time again.
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
I purchased this Maybelline The Falsies in the Waterproof version. It does work great to create volume when used on clean lashes and with a long ever stroke. But I find the formula irritates my eyes after long use. so if your eyes tend to get watery, or show any signs of sensitivity you may want to skip this one.
Liz F.
ALTO, MI
So for drug store mascara, I think this is the way to go. I sometimes have to brush out some clumps but it gives you the length and coming for cheap!! Wouldn't say it lasts all day but it's a great go to that's affordable.
courtney s.
Bowling Green, OH
Best drugstore mascara dupe for the They're Real mascara! If you love that one but don't like the high price point then try this out! The mascara will give you volume, length and it is super black. From the day you start using the product it is the perfect consistency it doenst take a week to dry out a little it is perfect from the first to last day that you use it.
Heggie C.
Orange, TX
This is a great mascara for the price. It really does make your lashes look longer. You really need to get a new one each month though, to keep the length effect going. Not as good as Younique...but way cheaper and you can buy it everywhere.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?