BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Mikala H.
Brewer, ME
This mascara is definitely my favorite drugstore mascara! It does a good job at adding the thickness and length that false eyelashes do. The formula is alright and goes on quite well without clumping. The one downside is that if I'm wearing this mascara all day, I seem to get a little flaking/fallout by the end of the night. All in all, this is a wonderful mascara and I highly recommend it!
Emma G.
Redwood City, CA
I can't do without this mascara. I get it waterproof in very black. It's amazing. I just can't go without it.
It's what we've all been looking for in every other mascara. It doesn't get clumpy, it's long-lasting, it gives you that flare/long lashes look, it's comfortable and easy to apply, and it's cheap! Just go get it already :)
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
I enjoyed this mascara! It gave volume and lift! I liked that it was under 10 dollars and that I could pick it up at the local drugstore! It was very black and the brush was easy to use! The packaging was cute and it was user friendly!
Alyssa P.
Pittsburg, CA
This is my favorite mascara ever!! It thickens and lengthens an doesn't clump unless you apply too much or it's starting to dry out! It holds your curls and literally makes your eyelashes look like falsies! Lol make sure you don't get waterproof unless you really need it because it tends to be really hard to take off and sometimes lashes break off cuz its so hard to take off on waterproof.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this mascara! It is very inexpensive yet very effective. Easy to use--the applicator makes applying the mascara easy and it goes on well. One of the best drugstore mascaras out there. Great value. I would definitely buy this again.
Alexis W.
I thought the mascara was ok when i first bought it but i found that when i let it dry out a little it was amazing. i wish the formula was like its slightly dried out formula then it would get an "A". i have really stubble lashes so it did wonders for me after i let it dry out a little. in the picture i didn't use an eyelash curler
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
I didn't really mind this mascara but I definitely don't think I would buy it again. I am an avid mascara tester and this one just really didn't do it for me. I believe that there are other drug store mascaras that are a lot better than this one.
Laura S.
Castro Valley, CA
Makes my lashes seem longer and fuller without making them feel caked in mascara like others can, but it can clump easily. I like that the brush is curved to fit the shape of your eye. The "waterproof" formula is not completely waterproof, though it is water-resistant. If I forget to take this off before I get in the pool (I teach), by the end of my 3-5 hour shifts I look like a racoon.
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
This works great for me in terms of volume and length! Unfortunately, it does create clumps when used alone on my short, sparse, and thin lashes. That being said, I have yet to find one mascara that does it ALL, and this comes pretty close. To avoid clumps, I simply use a lightweight, clump-free mascara before and after I use this one!
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
It weighed my lashes down and it was a little too thick for me. I love love love mascara so I'm m always trying a new kind... yet to find "the one". I already have long lashes so I'm wondering if maybe that is why it weighed mine down. Not too expensive so it's worth a try!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?