BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Genny C.
My go to mascara! It give me volume and not only that they make my real lashes look like false lashes, i always get compliments!! Can't beat the price! You can find this anywhere from target to cvs! Definitely my favorite mascara!!
Le Lani H.
Fort Worth, TX
I've used this product Mabellin Volume and it is wonderful. My lashes look so full and full of volume my eye leashes looks amazing . People always ask me if I am wearing fake eyelashes.. I just giggle smile say no but thank you . And then I tell them what mascara I wear..
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
This makes my lashes so long! especially my outter lashes which is my favorite. it has a nice consistency without a yucky smell. it lasts all day and doesn't really flake like other mascaras. Maybelline is one of my top 3 drugstore brands. highly recommend and the packaging is cute. its nice to keep in your purse for a quick touch up if you need it. it is one of my favorite mascaras.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
This is one of the more original falsies mascara it goes on great and I love it! The quality is good and does give volume! This is for a more natural look its not like a dramatic effect like the others by Maybelline but yes I do recommend!
Karla P.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't like this mascara for my upper lashes. I curl my lashes, then I put this mascara on and my curl is completely gone. I guess its just my lashes that are the problem. It might work out better for others. It also leaves them very dry & I personally don't like that look on myself. **the waterproof formula holds a curl**
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
When I first used this I was in love! I think this mascara is wonderful and it is inexpensive but does a perfect job! I love getting the long and full lag look and this mascara does the job right. It is a pretty long lasting mascara and I would recommend this to anyone!
Ana Q.
Washington, DC
Good quality. makes lashes look soooooo nice . seems like I have falsies . I loved it except that it takes a longer time to take the mascara off your lashes because it's waterproof so I was ehhh about that . I wouldn't buy again just because it's really hard to take off
Maria B.
Chicas, este producto como principiantes del maquillaje no podemos dejar de probarlo. Sencillamente su cepillo tiene, crea en tus pestañas un volumen que hace la diferencia; y digo su cepillo porque a mi ya se me acabo y uso otras pestañinas y lo que hago es usar el mismo cepillo del de Maybelline.
Aime C.
Ramona, CA
Maybelline Falsies are definitely my favorite! This mascara leaves my eyelashes dark and thick! Not only that, it also adds length to them! I prefer the regular mascara, not the waterproof because its really hard to remove at the end of the day, but that is just personal preference. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone! Especially if you have small, thin lashes like me'
Shelley F.
I tend to prefer high end mascaras but this is my holy grail at the drugstore. It's always on my vanity and I use it at least once a week. It never flakes, always makes my lashes look INCREDIBLE and lasts all day! Highly recommend.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?