BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Mikala H.
Brewer, ME
This mascara is definitely my favorite drugstore mascara! It does a good job at adding the thickness and length that false eyelashes do. The formula is alright and goes on quite well without clumping. The one downside is that if I'm wearing this mascara all day, I seem to get a little flaking/fallout by the end of the night. All in all, this is a wonderful mascara and I highly recommend it!
Kenna C.
This mascara is so nice. It makes my lashes look long and full but still look natural. It nice and cheap,you can get it at any drug store or target. I always go back to repurchase this product. It definitely looks like fake eyelashes.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
I enjoyed this mascara! It gave volume and lift! I liked that it was under 10 dollars and that I could pick it up at the local drugstore! It was very black and the brush was easy to use! The packaging was cute and it was user friendly!
Alexis W.
I thought the mascara was ok when i first bought it but i found that when i let it dry out a little it was amazing. i wish the formula was like its slightly dried out formula then it would get an "A". i have really stubble lashes so it did wonders for me after i let it dry out a little. in the picture i didn't use an eyelash curler
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this mascara! It is very inexpensive yet very effective. Easy to use--the applicator makes applying the mascara easy and it goes on well. One of the best drugstore mascaras out there. Great value. I would definitely buy this again.
Jennifer K.
Fremont, CA
My favorite waterproof mascara. The formula isn't too wet, which is a problem I have with a lot of drugstore mascaras. The drier formula reminds me of the Dior mascara which is one of my splurge faves. My lashes always look full and amazing too! I usually comb through them in case of a little bunching but other than that it's great!
Cortney M.
Pevely, MO
I enjoy using this product it made my feel fullest and ready pop my eyes out. I don't usually wear makeup but i wanna to try it out and my mom brought this mascara for me for birthday and i never opened until now, it works wonderful.
Alyssa P.
Pittsburg, CA
This is my favorite mascara ever!! It thickens and lengthens an doesn't clump unless you apply too much or it's starting to dry out! It holds your curls and literally makes your eyelashes look like falsies! Lol make sure you don't get waterproof unless you really need it because it tends to be really hard to take off and sometimes lashes break off cuz its so hard to take off on waterproof.
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
Falsies mascara is the only kind I buy. It looks nice, lasts all day and doesn't leave me clumpy and gross like other brands. I do not recommend using the waterproof kind on a regular basis, its hard on lashes and is hard to remove. I only use it when I'm going swimming or to a waterpark and I use a coat of NOT waterproof under the waterproof. Works great and it doesn't kill your lashes.
Dacy M.
It really does make your lashes thicker with the fibers it sticks on but it makes it look SUPER SUPER SUPER clumpy and I really don't like that. I've only used it a couple times when I really want a dramatic look. The brush is a little too flimsy for me, too. Though, I do have very thick and long natural lashes so if your lashes aren't like mine, this might work better. It's not for me.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?