BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
This is one of my favorite drug store mascaras. I often try higher end and end up going back to this mascara. I was blessed with lashes. I find it hard to find a mascara that does a good job of maintaining them. I have long curly lashes, mascaras tend to either do nothing on my already long lashes or they uncurl them and make them look horrible. this does a good job of giving my lashes volume.
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
I really like the color and texture that this mascara gives to my lashes, but I really don't think it lives up to the 'falsies' hype. I notice a difference in my lashes but not anything more dramatic than I've seen with other mascaras. The color is great and I rarely see a lot of flaking after I've been wearing it for several hours. It's a good choice for an every day mascara to brighten up eyes.
Anais P.
Cheap price and gets the job done! love how this mascara makes my eyelashes look longer and petty with just a fraction of the price of high end mascaras. yiu can use this mascara daily and save the more expensive once for special occasions!
Megan T.
Rossford, OH
I've spend a lot of time (and money) hunting for mascaras that give me long, thick lashes AND can hold my curl at the same time. This mascara delivers! I love the waterproof version. I usually curl my lashes, put on one thin coat of this mascara, wait for it to dry and then apply additional coats as needed with out letting them dry in between. My lashes stay curled all day with that method!
Liz A.
Eugene, OR
This has been my favorite drug store mascara, by far! It is hard for me to find cheap makeup that I actually like and I've been very satisfied with this one. Makes my eyelashes look longer and fuller which is awesome especially because of it's low price.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
This mascara seriously volumizes your lashes and keeps them soft, not brittle. I use this mascara daily and after 2 coats, my lashes have almost tripled in volume and length. I don't get the waterproof because it takes a bit of scrubbing to get every last bit off (which is a HUGE plus if you like it to stay put for over 24hrs). The regular stays put for just as long as well, just easier to remove in my opinion.
Kaley W.
Independence, MO
This is my all time favorite mascara! I try so many others (seeing as I have an addiction) and I always keep coming back to this one product. I love the way it makes your lashes look and I feel like it makes my eyes pop more. I always recommend it whenever people ask what I use!
Ashley F.
This is the only mascara I use. I've tried many and none of the many mascaras ive tried extend my eyelashes out and make them look as full as this one. I will only be purchasing the Maybelline Falsies mascara till they no longer sell it.
Megen O.
Noblesville , IN
This mascara is just ok to me. Nothing to write home about or to hoard when it goes on sale at the store. I found that it did flake quite often and I would end up coming home to see little black specks all over my face. It also irritated my eyes, which I wouldn't really say were sensitive. For the price point, you can find better.
Raph D.
North Billerica, MA
I've used a dozen mascara brands ( from drug store brands to high-end brands like dior and chanel) but this is by far the BEST! To get the full effect you definitely need to use a couple of layers but it doesn't get clumpy at all. I love the black drama color- it makes my lashes look longer and fuller! I've been using this brand for about 5 years now and I will never go back to anything else!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?