BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I really wanted to love this mascara. It just didn't work out. I constantly had issues with it flaking off while I was at work. I would look in the mirror and see black flakes on my under eye. I had this issue with both washable and waterproof.
Brittany N.
Saint Albans, WV
I haven't used any other mascara since I tried this a year or two ago. Makes lashes look longer, fully, and curled. I have tried both the waterproof and the washable, and I prefer the washable. Very easy to remove but doesn't come off when you are wearing it. I think its awesome (:
leslie m.
I feel like this mascara works really good its not to clumpy yet it's not to thin either, it definitely makes your eyelashes look fuller. I love how the wand has that little curl in it I feel like it helps curl ur eyelashes and spreads them out a bit so they don't get all clumped up.
Allison P.
Beaver Dam, WI
I use this probably every other day. ..I love the thick full look it gives me and the fact that I can wear one coat and it looks great or I can apply multiple and it doesn't clump up if you're careful about the way you apply it....If yore careless about application it will clump though
Lanee C.
This mascara is such a great product! I use this on a daily basis on my eyelashes! This product is easy to separate your lashes and add alot of length and thickness to them! I highly suggest this even if you have small, thin lashes!
Natalie K.
Maybe I just got a bad bottle, but I found this mascara to be too clumpy. I have long eyelashes to begin with, but I found this to be too thick and flaky for use. Not to mention how much of it ended up on my face rather than staying put on my lashes. For me personally, this was my worst mascara experience ever in nearly 15 years. Very sad to say it because generally I like Maybelline products.
Kristal T.
Clearwater , FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE , this product I naturally have long lashes but this product just gives me that extra "bam"
it doesn't clump my lashes a bit but I use a second mascara that the brush separates my lashes perfectly
the packaging isn't my favorite
but overall , it is an amazing mascara
Maggie L.
I have been using Maybelline Volum' Express mascaras for years, and decided to try this one on a whim at my latest trip to the drugstore. Works great, doesn't clump, truly thickens, lengthens and separates lashes! The only reason it gets a B is because the non-waterproof mascara seems to melt off during the day. By the time I get home from work, it's like I never put it on to begin with.
Aimee S.
One of the best drugstore mascaras. It provides the best volume especially for my asian lashes. It is my holy grail mascara. Easy application and it works just as well as Urban Decays Perversion. I have repurchased this product multiple times and have recommend it to many friends.
Ashley M.
Avilla, IN
I bought this on a recommendation from a friend. After trying for a week or so, I just had to stop using it. It clumps the moment it touches my lash, and then is extremely sticky and goopy! Using a lash brush didn't even help, it just got stuck in all the clumps. As the day would wear on, I would get a lot of tiny fallout flakes on my face, and it was really un attractive. Taking it off was even worse! Eye makeup remover wouldn't even take it off, and it wasn't even waterproof! Ended up taking out some of my lashes trying to remove.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?