BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Samantha M.
Petersburg, VA
I used this in 7th grade. Now that I am 18 I would still use it. It doesn't last too long though. A new one every month does the trick,but that gets expensive. Would rather use my Younique mascara, with my discount and the fact that it lasts 3 months, it is cheaper in the end.
Suzanne S.
Joliet, IL
GREAT drug store find! Separate lashes, great plastic brush and less clumping than almost any other drug store brand I've tried. Very black and makes lashes really stand out. This was my go-to before I discovered Benefit They're Real. Mascara just dries out too quickly for a prestige-brand investment....until I found Benefit's. Falsies was a staple. I still keep an unopened tube on hand for cases when I run out of They're Real. I don't care for the "Winged" version though. The ends of the brush do clump. I'd rather just apply more coats to the ends if I want a winged eye.
Taylor B.
Ward, AR
This a a great mascara if you are looking for definition, curl, and volume! The brush is slightly curled, so it grabs onto your lashes well and coats every single lash. I find that the brush is also very convenient for applying mascara to bottom lashes! I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone and suggest using a eyelash curler first for best results!
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a solid mascara. It's really good for the price, the only qualm I have with it is that it can get a little clumpy. I find that to fix this, wiping the excess mascara off on a tissue helps a lot. It's a nice drugstore mascara, and I really liked the way it works on my lashes.
Morgan W.
Lewistown, MT
This macara makes my lashes look so beautiful and it makes them pop and give me some definition. I love the way the wand looks and it applies very smoothly. It was probably my one favorite mascara that I could ever have and I am so glad that I bought this!!
Jennifer O.
I love this mascara this is the mascara I used all through high school it makes your lashes look so thick and long at the same time!!! I freaking love it so much!!!! Defiantry a must buy and a staple in my collection!! Love the darkNess of the color as well

Danielle S.
Columbia, KY
One of my all time FAV drugstore mascara's. The price is crazy good and the formula is good. The brush is what I love most as well as the price and how easy it is to get your hands on. Maybelline carries some of my FAV mascaras. I knocked a star off of my review because sometimes I feel like this mascara can be a bit dry and flaky but that does not stop me from using it because it's not as bad as some of the others I have tried.
Alyssa N.
Hartsville , TN
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!
I seriously use it every day & it was the only mascara I would use for yours! It didn't dry out and my lashes crunchy like other brands. My lashes were separated & so soft to the touch! My lashes also never got clumpy. This is definitely a staple product that I'll always go back to :)
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
This mascara is definitely a great one. I bought mine at Walmart but you can definitely purchase at a local drugstore. There's some room for improvement on the formula because it tends to flake off. Other than flaking off it's great.
Rebekah r.
Windham, ME
I have used this mascara for years. I love it. Does not clump and makes your lashes look LONG and voluminous without the clump. My only complaint is that I have the hardest time getting the waterproof mascara off. The only thing I have found that removes it well is coconut oil. No makeup remover/wipes have been able to take this off!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?