BY MAYBELLINE

• Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
Mascara is mascara to me because I wear false lashes almost everyday. With that being said, I prefer Maybelline and the line of mascaras they provide because they are greatly priced and get the job done. Save yourself the trouble of buying high end and stick to these amazing drug store priced ones. I have loved almost every mascara from Maybelline that I have purchased.
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR
My go to mascara! I purposely purchase drugstore mascara because I use it so much and its very very affordable. Often times you can find a two pack of these at your local drugstore, and why pay $25 or more for mascara you are going to run out of quickly.
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
This is one of the best Maybelline mascara on the market. It makes my lashes super black, long and full of volume. It didn't clump together or flake like a lot of others. The brush on the wand is great too. Plus great quality for the cheap drugstore price !
Rosselyn M.
Cuenca, Azuay

It's amazing the volume that gives Maybelline Volum Express to my eyelashes, I just love it and I'm totally in love with him! my eyelashes are 1000 times longer and feel beautiful every time you apply, and your brush is amazing and easy to handle, I love it!
Jennifer L.
Little Neck, NY
I have bough this product but unfortunately it didn't work out for me because since it claimed to make your lashes look longer but this did not happen for me. I still prefer using the Missha 4D mascara just because it has a lengthening hold on my lashes and is very affordable and lengthened my lashes.
Rebekah r.
Windham, ME
I have used this mascara for years. I love it. Does not clump and makes your lashes look LONG and voluminous without the clump. My only complaint is that I have the hardest time getting the waterproof mascara off. The only thing I have found that removes it well is coconut oil. No makeup remover/wipes have been able to take this off!
Kaela P.
The Falsies is the best mascara by Maybelline! I've gone through dozens of tubes of this stuff and I keep coming back to it. I love how it makes your lashes so long and volumized. No need to spend lots of money on high end mascaras when this one does the job!
Melody T.
Marshallberg, NC
This mascara is ALMOST perfect. I have been buying falsies mascara since Maybelline started making it. Lashes look full and super long. The one problem I have is that it begins to flake after a number of hours and makes my eyes itch. For this reason, I have tried other mascaras in between uses of falsies brand. However, I have been unable to find another mascara that can deliver the length (especially with the volume)
Maggie S.
Cincinnati, OH
This mascara is so nice. I love how long lasting it is. The color is also very nice and although this is not my all time favorite mascara, it is still very nice. My eye color is a hazelish green color so the brown brings out the green. I would definitely buy it again especially since it's so cheap.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I used this mascara all throughout swim season and it never budged! I would wear it to school then swim with it on at a swim meet or practice afterward and it never ran down my face! It gives my lashes so much length and volume, they really do look false! I highly recommend this for weddings as well!
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?