BY MAYBELLINE

• Who else thinks this is awesome?1 Answers
  • Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?22 Answers
  • Does this mascara leave black flakes under your eyes ??3 Answers
Gabriela A.
Do you want a mascara, good, nice and cheap? Choose this! I tell you that inside the mask of Maybelline this is one of my favorites, I love my black eyelashes and its formula gives them a spectacular finish! Its duration? Acceptable, I apply it in the morning and lasts all day, you can build layers depending on how dramatic you want the look, I in particular use one, maximum two!What I love most about her is her brush, which has a flexible part, allowing you to reach all the eyelashes from different angles, a real wonder! It is a good mascara for daily use, I recommend it to you since its cost / value ratio is perfect!
Marisa M.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I like this mascara because although my lashes are full they aren’t long :( so with this mascara it literally looks like i have lash extensions! I get so many compliments when i wear it and it’s great for the price
Alyssa M.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
It gave my eyelashes a lot of volume and the bendable wand made it easier to get the inner corset of my eyes. The product also didn’t get clumpy easily like a lot of other mascaras do.
Maria S.
Immokalee
-I would use this mascara back in high school. Bomb dot com, it would make my eyelashes come out spidery. That's the look I would go for all the time. I loved it back than & I'm sure it's still great.
🌹🌿Neysha M.
Frederick
Ohh i wish you knew how much i love thos mascara. MAYBELLINE has one of the best mascaras out there. Never fails me. The falsies make my lashes soo long and voluminous I LOVE IT!
Katelyn P.
Winchester, VA
Review for: Blackest Black more...
The falsies by maybelline will always be my go to affordable mascara. It has never let me down. It doesn’t make your lashes spidery or gob together and it’s not hard to take off.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Again Maybelline kills it with their mascaras ! It does give you a falsies look if that's what you're looking for ! The want makes it easier to catch all 9f the hairs ! $5 too !
Anna P.
Greenville, NC
Loveee this product and the water proof one is awesome the only problem was small because it's supposed to hold up but even make up oil or Coco oil was very hard to get it off.
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
This mascara is such a great drugstore option! It has such great lift and volume and is such a black black. I love this product so much!! I would recommend this product so much!
Kaela A.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I absolutely love this brand for mascaras. This is such a great drugstore mascara. It makes my eyelashes look like I'm wearing false lashes. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a drugstore mascara.
Meghan M.
Fayetteville, TN
Would anyone recommend this mascara?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
Waterproof or not?
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
Does this mascara make your lashes flakey?
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
Would you say this one was your favorite?if yes then why?
Courtney A.
Australia
Does it make your lashes look like you wearing false lashes?