Laela C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my holy grail drugstore mascara. Although my all-time favorite mascara is the Fairy Drops mascara in the purple tube, at $18 a pop it gets kind of pricey. Maybelline to the rescue! This is a great substitute in between my tubes of Fairy Drops, and dare I say the waterproof formula is almost a dupe to my beloved Fairy Drops. It provides my lashes with definition, volume, length, curl, and basically all I could wish for as far as my lashes are concerned. Removing the waterproof formula isn't as difficult as most claim; just dampen a cotton pad with a good water-proof eye makeup remover (I recommend almay's waterproof eye makeup remover in the blue bottle) and press it against your lashes for a while. Then you just wipe it off! Easy. Overall, I absolutely love this mascara and would recommend for everyone to give it a go.