Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
This is by far the best mascara I have tried and I have tried many! Since finding this mascara I haven't switched. It is the only one that lengthens and volumizes. (Actually, over the weekend I got my wantable box and it had Lise Watier feline HD mascara in it and I really like them used together). The only thing I don't like about the product is by the end of the day I get black flakes under my eyes so I have to watch out. As long as I make sure to watch for them and clean them, my eyes still look good.