BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Mascara

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies Flared® Mascara

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies Flared® Mascara!
Yudisleivys  M.
Orlando, FL
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies Flared® Mascara uploaded by Yudisleivys  M.
This product is nice I like it because it’s different,it’s not the same color the one I have is blue , nothing to improve, I would repeat it because it’s nice, yes I would buy it again give a little volume to your lashes.
Sophia G.
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies Flared® Mascara uploaded by Sophia G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of the best maybelline mascaras, look specifically for the flared version because it is the best and most volumizing. I love the wand and the way this makes my lashes look.
silvia M.
Guadalajara Jalisco
Muy bueno a prueba de agua.. larga duración y fácil aplicación.. además riza las pestañas muy padre

Looking for your answer?