BY MAYBELLINE

Dramatise your eyes with 'The Falsies' Drama Extreme Mascara from Maybelline's 'Volum' Express' collection. With a smouldering matte formula and flexible, patented spoon brush, the volumising mascara creates a clump-free, plumped up look, lifting and fanning out lashes corner-to-corner to create the look of 300% more visible, fuller lashes. Lashes will look instantly volumised with a matte finish and no gaps from any angle. - K.N. Ophthalmologist tested and contact lens safe.

Vanessa Y.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to long this mascara but i dont know if they change the formula or what it just dont work for me anymore but this was the one i would always go for it is amazing Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Black Drama Washable Mascara
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Maybelline is my favorite mascara && especially this one ! I love the dramatic look this amazing mascara is amazing & it’s super Affordable! You can pick up this amazing product at your local drugstore or Walmart or Target 🎯 this is my favorite mascara ever ! Also it doesn’t clump when putting it on and it is waterproof perfect 👌🏻
Allison K.
I love this mascara it is seriously my favorite. I would love to try other products similar to it. So far maybelline has impressed me a lot. I have really sensitive eyes when it comes to make up and so far I haven't had any problems and I love their products.
Maggie B.
West Seneca, NY
I don’t really like maybellines mascara. Most of the brushes are very bulky and don’t actually help reach all of the lashes that I have. Not very easy to apply and not really great. The brush is the flaw.
Bailey B.
Meriden
Purchased at: Walmart
Just recently bought this mascara. I love the ways it looks when on, difficult to remove from your lashes. Also takes a little bit longer to dry, I always have to remove extra dots from my eye lids when applying. May possibly buy again.
Emma S.
Corona
Purchased at: Target
Love it! The only bad thing is if you put a lot to product on it starts to be getting clumpy. Although it’s very long lasting. Easy to apply and takes you a couple of seconds in the morning to have nice looking eyelashes.
Tina P.
Clarksburg , WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This Mascara is amazing. It is definetely a new favorite of mine and everyone should try it. For the Falsies look without the Falsies its a must have for everyone and well within the price range everyone can afford.
Megan R.
Okolona , AR
Big volume. Lasts forever, price is cheap. You can get it at just about any drugstore. Lackaging is average nothing fancy but the quality of the mascara is amazing no clumping up here!
Angela H.
Sterling Heights
One of my favorite mascaras! I always seem to go back to this mascara! I love the coverage and the drama. It makes my eyes pop. I use it daily. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I purchase one every month!
Sarah N.
Skip the false lashes and watch your natural lashes grow in length right before your eyes! This formula didn't give me any clumps and looks natural enough. Much easier, faster and more natural looking than fake lashes!

Amazon