BeautyEyeMascaraMaybelline
Volum' Express The Falsies Black Drama Washable Mascara

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Black Drama Washable Mascara

Dramatise your eyes with 'The Falsies' Drama Extreme Mascara from Maybelline's 'Volum' Express' collection. With a smouldering matte formula and flexible, patented spoon brush, the volumising mascara creates a clump-free, plumped up look, lifting and fanning out lashes corner-to-corner to create the look of 300% more visible, fuller lashes. Lashes will look instantly volumised with a matte finish and no gaps from any angle. - K.N. Ophthalmologist tested and contact lens safe.

Who else lives this mascara?
How good is this mascara?
Start your review of Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Black Drama Washable Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Cheyenne P.
Bluffton, OH
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Black Drama Washable Mascara uploaded by Cheyenne P.
It is okay. Not blown away because I use higher up and higher quality mascaras. It isn’t the best but it isn’t the worst. If you need a Walmart brand mascara I would probably recommend this.
Diane K.
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Black Drama Washable Mascara uploaded by Diane K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've tried just about every mascara there is and this is BY FAR the best at length, volume, no run, and just day long durability. I went as far as to buy false eyelashes, thinking I just wanted to be extra since my lashes are really long and thick anyway. Absolutely no need for them with this product. This beats even the expensive samples I've previously tried.
Taylor Z.
Englewood, FL
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Black Drama Washable Mascara uploaded by Taylor Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this mascara it gives my lashes a nice look but kinda wished it had more volume. It’s a great product really nice price and I highly recommend this! #makeup #lashes #blondes
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,085 reviews
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Black Drama Washable Mascara uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Falsies comes with a great Mascara formulation!! I have purchased this mascara many times and am very happy with the performance of it on my lashes. The only reason I took off a star is for the wand included. It is not a "stiff" applicator wand as you usually expect to see enclosed- no, it is a spring loaded like applicator, which I do not get good results with. So I buy this formula AND I use a separate lash Applicator wand- and I love my results!! Piece of cake!! I can highly recommemd this formula, just make sure you like the applicator or have a back up of your own ready to use! ❤ 💋
Nooreen V.
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Black Drama Washable Mascara uploaded by Nooreen V.
I absolutely love this mascara I have gone through so many of them that I have lost count sometimes I would find them in the bottom of my backpack or in my purse or on the floor I just have so many of them because they work so good. This mascara is truly life-changing they make your lashes look so voluminous and long and luscious and just perfect every time I wear this mascara I get complemented, people think that I am wearing a high end mascara or they think I’m wearing falsies and it just makes me so flattered because this mascara is so affordable compared to all those other big brands that aren’t even as half good as mascara is this one this one is, it’s just truly unbelievable and I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Tia E.
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this mascara! I have been using this brand for years and I refuse to let it go ! This has been the BEST mascara I’ve ever tried in comparison to my Mac ,LAcolors ,etc I definitely recommend as they extend your lashes sooo much leaving them extra full and long
Jamie C.
Shippensburg, PA
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Black Drama Washable Mascara uploaded by Jamie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Maybelline Falsies mascara it accentuates my natural long lashes nicely! I love it!
Tina P.
Clarksburg , WV
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Black Drama Washable Mascara uploaded by Tina P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Mascara is amazing. It is definetely a new favorite of mine and everyone should try it. For the Falsies look without the Falsies its a must have for everyone and well within the price range everyone can afford.
Ciara B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Really great for blending falsies with your real eyelashes and super affordable. Gives a lot of lift to your eyelashes.
Tammy R.
Carlyle
I personally love the Maybelline brand itself and over years of doing my makeup I realize that most of my products that are not other brands are Maybelline. Why? because they are quality products, this mascara goes on well, doesn't clump and stores well. The only issue I have with this product is that the volume doesn't hold. It wears off in a couple hours.