BY MAYBELLINE

Get ready for an eye opener! Achieve 360° The Falsies® lash effect with big volume that goes wide-eyed wow.

Isododecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water/Eau, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Arginine, Serine, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Glutamic Acid, Silica, Soluble Collagen

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does this stay on all day?3 Answers
  • I really want a good, waterproof mascara as we are doing swim nex...1 Answers
  • Is the mascara black or purple. What color does it leave your lashes5 Answers
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Big Eyes® Waterproof Mascara
  • "The brush for your bottom lashes is small and built to add volume and extend it a little, but not drag your lashes down." in 2 reviews
  • "It definitely is waterproof, it was hard to take off even with waterproof eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "I just left a review on the washable product without realizing there was a review for the water proof one as well--this is the one I actually use and adore." in 1 review
  • "Makes my lashes longer without clumping to bad, not one i use everyday but when i need the extra volume and length it's one i will use again" in 1 review
  • "I also love the fact that it has a specific brush for lower lashes, because of the fact that I could never get the bigger brush to effectively work on my lower lashes, so it looked horrible." in 1 review
Sarah Grace D.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this in washable the other day at a discount store to try and I absolutely love it! Maybelline is my favorite mascara anyway, but the big eyes is now my favorite. The brush for the top lashes was perfect! It doesn't clump my lashes a bit and makes them look so full and long. And I love the brush for the bottom lashes too! Its just the right size for them, so many times a normal brush is just too big for the bottom lashes but this one is perfect. It gives them length too without clumping one bit. Will definitely be my go to from now on, loved it!
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
Bloomington, MN
This mascara is pretty mediocre. I would go for the original The Falsies if you're going to purchase any Falsies mascara. I hate that the wand to handle ratio is so small that it's just really difficult to maneuver. The bristles just kind of stink also in general. The smaller one is kind of nice for your lower lashes, but definitely not the best I've used. The mascara still does a mascara job, but the formula also isn't ideal in my opinion. There's better out there for your money.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I absolutely love what this mascara does to my almost non existent lashes, and the smaller brush gives me great control for my lower lashes! The only complaint I have is I have gone through 2 tubes of this in the past few months because the product becomes so caked in the too part of the tube and made it so it won't close all the way, which made it dry up. Little bit of contact solution fixed it, but still a little bummed! Other than that I would give it 5 stars!
jena e.
jena e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras. I pick this initially due to the fact that it has two separate brushes for upper and lower lashes. Also I really like Maybelline products. This allows you to be more precise and as someone who would always manage to get mascara on their skin, this is a must have. The formula is also pretty good with no clumping or smudging. It last all day and gives you more volume.
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I bought this solely for the tiny bottom wand! I like how it's so tiny that it can get into my inner lashes and coat all of my lashes that the big wand head might have missed. It gives me exact precision and I love that it's waterproof. For the other side, I feel like I haven't tried it long enough to see if I love it yet but so far I love the tiny baby wand side
Megan P.
Megan P.
Homer, IL
Review for: Brownish Black
This mascara is OK, but not one of my personal favorites. t does ad volume to the lashes and is waterproof for the mot part, meaning it doesn't run down your face if your eye get wet. For me, it would always getting clumpy and flake away during the middle of the day. This would then leave black flakies all around your eyes and irritate them. I don't use it often.
angelica s.
angelica s.
Lyles , TN
Oh my gosh, my mother bought me this mascara, and let me be the first to tell you that I own like 50 tubes of mascara, (all maybelline) lol but I absolutely love this mascara, I'm not going to say it's my favorite because I own and love SO MANY mascaras, but I will recommend this because it's an awesome product. I absolutely love it, I will be buying again!
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
Review for: Blackest Black
I like that this is double ended for your top and bottom lashes. It is a good mascara for those with straight lashes. It is able to hold the curls very well. However the wand for the top lashes does clump a bit. It's best to wipe the excess off before applying. Sometimes I use the wand made for the bottom lashes for my top lashes for a more natural look.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first saw this mascara I was immediately turn off by the 2 wands I believed it was just less product and seem a dumb thing too but.My boyfriend got me this and after trying it Ibe as amazed the big brush just made my eyes lashes big and fluffy and the little one was great for the lower lashes or top.I love these product I would repurchase agiain.
Trina C.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Formula felt a little dryer than usual (although I did buy it on clearance and it could just be a little past its prime). LOVE the smaller lash wand! Easy to get results that don't look clumped or unnatural. Also this mascara didn't budge all day and I had to use makeup remover to take it off last night (super waterproof!). Would definitely repurchase!
Betsy  C.
Betsy C.
Calumet, MI
I was just curious, does anyone get " bloodshot eyes from this mascara? I have a VERY minor sensitivity to this one ONLY from Maybelline..?!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Is there a big difference in shades between "black drama", "darkest black", and "intense black"?
Desislava M.
Desislava M.
Negovan, Sofia
Does it make your lashes look longer?
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Is the mascara black or purple. What color does it leave your lashes
casey c.
casey c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive really wanted to try this in 2016 is it water proo?