2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK #80 in Mascara

Get ready for an eye opener! Achieve 360° The Falsies® lash effect with big volume that goes wide-eyed wow.

Isododecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water/Eau, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Arginine, Serine, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Glutamic Acid, Silica, Soluble Collagen

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• Does this stay on all day?3 Answers
  • I really want a good, waterproof mascara as we are doing swim next ...1 Answers
  • Is the mascara black or purple. What color does it leave your lashes5 Answers
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Big Eyes® Waterproof Mascara
  • "The brush for your bottom lashes is small and built to add volume and extend it a little, but not drag your lashes down." in 2 reviews
  • "It definitely is waterproof, it was hard to take off even with waterproof eye makeup remover." in 1 review
  • "I just left a review on the washable product without realizing there was a review for the water proof one as well--this is the one I actually use and adore." in 1 review
  • "Makes my lashes longer without clumping to bad, not one i use everyday but when i need the extra volume and length it's one i will use again" in 1 review
  • "I also love the fact that it has a specific brush for lower lashes, because of the fact that I could never get the bigger brush to effectively work on my lower lashes, so it looked horrible." in 1 review
Sarah Grace D.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this in washable the other day at a discount store to try and I absolutely love it! Maybelline is my favorite mascara anyway, but the big eyes is now my favorite. The brush for the top lashes was perfect! It doesn't clump my lashes a bit and makes them look so full and long. And I love the brush for the bottom lashes too! Its just the right size for them, so many times a normal brush is just too big for the bottom lashes but this one is perfect. It gives them length too without clumping one bit. Will definitely be my go to from now on, loved it!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
Review for: Brownish Black
After a friend tried to convince me to buy some $30 mascara, I saw this in the store and thought I'd try it first...so glad I did! This is nice mascara with the best part being the lower lash brush which is smaller and perfect for separating and covering the bottom lashes. The reason for only four stars is that it is difficult to remove even after hours of wear which is good in that it doesn't run but can be a real pain to remove. Other than that it is a good mascara and I'm pretty happy with it.
Ciara P.
Ciara P.
Bloomington, MN
This mascara is pretty mediocre. I would go for the original The Falsies if you're going to purchase any Falsies mascara. I hate that the wand to handle ratio is so small that it's just really difficult to maneuver. The bristles just kind of stink also in general. The smaller one is kind of nice for your lower lashes, but definitely not the best I've used. The mascara still does a mascara job, but the formula also isn't ideal in my opinion. There's better out there for your money.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I absolutely love what this mascara does to my almost non existent lashes, and the smaller brush gives me great control for my lower lashes! The only complaint I have is I have gone through 2 tubes of this in the past few months because the product becomes so caked in the too part of the tube and made it so it won't close all the way, which made it dry up. Little bit of contact solution fixed it, but still a little bummed! Other than that I would give it 5 stars!
jena e.
jena e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras. I pick this initially due to the fact that it has two separate brushes for upper and lower lashes. Also I really like Maybelline products. This allows you to be more precise and as someone who would always manage to get mascara on their skin, this is a must have. The formula is also pretty good with no clumping or smudging. It last all day and gives you more volume.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Henrico, VA
Review for: Blackest Black
This is my all time favorite mascara! I have been buying it nonstop since it was released a few years ago. It easily washes off at the end of the day but does not smudge at all throughout daily wear. The color is nice and bold. My favorite feature is the two brushes, one for top lashes and one for bottom lashes. They are designed to create the most volume and coverage. LOVE IT!!!
Dulce G.
Dulce G.
Manteca , CA
Review for: Brownish Black
When I first got this mascara I was excited but once I used I didn't like it the more coats you put the more clumpy it gets and flakey I wasn't to thrilled about it it didn't give them length or volume but keep in mind not everyone's lashes are the same I used it on my sister same technic and it looked so nice on her it's depending I personally didn't like how it looked on mine.
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
Honestly I bought this solely for the tiny bottom wand! I like how it's so tiny that it can get into my inner lashes and coat all of my lashes that the big wand head might have missed. It gives me exact precision and I love that it's waterproof. For the other side, I feel like I haven't tried it long enough to see if I love it yet but so far I love the tiny baby wand side
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Romeoville, IL
Review for: Blackest Black
This has been my favorite product for months now! I've had the same one for over a month and it is still in perfect condition. I like to use the top lashes for the tops lashes, obviously. Then I use the bottom lash stick for the bottom and the top to give them some extra length. They never look clumpy, and they never have excess coming off. The product of the year!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Homer, IL
Review for: Brownish Black
This mascara is OK, but not one of my personal favorites. t does ad volume to the lashes and is waterproof for the mot part, meaning it doesn't run down your face if your eye get wet. For me, it would always getting clumpy and flake away during the middle of the day. This would then leave black flakies all around your eyes and irritate them. I don't use it often.
Betsy  C.
Betsy C.
Calumet, MI
I was just curious, does anyone get " bloodshot eyes from this mascara? I have a VERY minor sensitivity to this one ONLY from Maybelline..?!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Is there a big difference in shades between "black drama", "darkest black", and "intense black"?
Desislava M.
Desislava M.
Negovan, Sofia
Does it make your lashes look longer?
Beatriz M.
Beatriz M.
Is the mascara black or purple. What color does it leave your lashes
casey c.
casey c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive really wanted to try this in 2016 is it water proo?