BY MAYBELLINE

Get ready for an eye opener! Achieve 360° The Falsies® lash effect with big volume that goes wide-eyed wow.

Isododecane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua/Water/Eau, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Peg-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Arginine, Serine, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Glutamic Acid, Silica, Soluble Collagen

May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide

• I really want a good, waterproof mascara as we are doing ...1 Answers
  • Does this lengthen and voluminous lashes? Do you like the...1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day?6 Answers
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Big Eyes® Waterproof Mascara
  • "I just discovered this new mascara in June, and I've been loving it since. My eyes are generally considered "small", so I thought I would give this a go. As I found out, it's a duo mascara set. There is one for your upper lashes. The brush for your upper lashes is built so that when used, not only does it lengthen your lashes, it makes your lashes more voluminous and pulls them up and out of your eyes. The brush for your bottom lashes is small and built to add volume and extend it a little, but not drag your lashes down. Very lightweight, easy to use, definitely recommended (: " in 84 reviews
  • "May I just say that Maybelline knows how to do mascara's. Lol. I love their falsies line of mascara so when I saw this I was like " must try now" lol. So of course I brought the waterproof black. When I tried it, it was like love at first application. Lol. And I have been using it since. Ps the price is awesome ." in 56 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras! I have long lashes naturally to begin with, but this is one of the few mascaras that accentuates the length of my lashes without clumping them together or making them look too artificial. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. Love it!" in 22 reviews
  • "The brush for your bottom lashes is small and built to add volume and extend it a little, but not drag your lashes down." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes my lashes longer without clumping to bad, not one i use everyday but when i need the extra volume and length it's one i will use again" in 1 review
Gina A.
Review for: Very Black more...
I couldn't find the regular one of these instead of the waterproof, but either way this has recently become one of my favorite mascaras. I find that it separates the lashes very well and is also very voluminizing. I love volume and this is one of my favorites that I have used. The color is nice and dark and it lasts a while without flaking. I also like that there are two different size brushes for the upper and lower lashes.
Aracely S.
Richmond , TX
Review for: Brownish Black more...
I like this mascara because of the small wand side which I use for my bottom eyelashes and I even use it on my top eyelashes so I can get the little ones near the corner of my eye. However I don’t really think this product lengthened my lashes, but they slightly added a bit of volume. But then again, I only apply a little bit of the product.
Jay 💖.
This was my go to mascara when I first got into mascara. I haven't purchased it in a while,but I remember absolutely adoring it. It made my lashes look nice and gave volume without making them very clumpy. Plus it had dual mascara wands that I loved. From what I remember,I give this an 8.5/10,though I haven't used it in forever.
Amanda D.
Louisville
I liked the dual applicator. I liked the smaller lower lash applicator better than the large one. The formula went on sort of chunky and cakey with the larger applicator. It clumped my lashes together just too badly to continue using. I did like the packaging and dual end though.
Jo A.
San Diego, CA
Great mascara. I've about tried all of Mabellines mascara. Because they're amazing at making the best mascaras. Though unfortunately stopped using them due to them not being cruelty free. The product was great and if they became cruelty free I'd be back as a customer for sure.
Adison A.
Review for: Very Black more...
Wow, I haven’t seen this mascara in ages. I only used it for the smaller wand to use on my lower lashes. I was never pleased with the bigger wand on my upper lashes. I used it for a while in junior high though, because I thought it was fine. Looking back, big no.
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love the look and longwear of this mascara. 2-3 coats of it gives you amazing volume and drama! It can be a bit stubborn to remove, but is no problem with makeup removers. It lasts through sweat, water, exercise, crying and more!
Darcee T.
United states
LOVE this mascara. It lengthens very well in volumizes incredibly. I call it maybelline's best mascara. Matter of fact one of the best mascaras out on the market. The only other one of maybelline's that I use on a regular basis as a stiletto. It gives extreme length but not as much as volume is this one.
Rosemarie H.
This is a very clumpy mascara , i have personally not had it but i have tried it at my friends , it is very clumpy , but it does make your lashes look good !! it is very hard to apply because of how clumpy it is :(
Isabella D.
Westford
Review for: Very Black more...
I love this mascara! The double wand is my favorite thing ever. The upper lash wand is thick and gives you great volume and length. The lower lash brush is small and perfect for making your lashes look longer. The only thing I don't like is that after you wear it for a couple hours, it can flake underneath your eyes. I would probably try the waterproof version to see if it is any different with this.
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
I was just curious, does anyone get " bloodshot eyes from this mascara? I have a VERY minor sensitivity to this one ONLY from Maybelline..?!
Desislava M.
Negovan, Sofia
Does it make your lashes look longer?
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Is there a big difference in shades between "black drama", "darkest black", and "intense black"?
Does this stay on all day?
Beatriz M.
Is the mascara black or purple. What color does it leave your lashes

Amazon