BY MAYBELLINE

Get ready for an eye opener! Achieve 360° The Falsies® lash effect with big volume that goes wide-eyed wow. Volum’ Express® The Falsies® Big Eyes® Washable Mascara. Create wide-eyed looks with instantly longer, fuller, and thicker-looking lashes.
This dual-end brush amplifies every lash…up, down, and around! The Big Volume Brush pushes upper lashes up and wide, while the Micro-Perfecting Brush grabs and coats even tiny lashes.
-No smearing, clumping, or flaking for true eye-popping glam.
-Ophthalmologist tested.
-Suitable for contact lens wearers.

How To Use:
Step 1. Draw the Big Volume Brush from root to tip of upper lashes.
Step 2. Sweep the Micro-Perfecting Brush from root to tip of lower lashes.
Step 3. Do not let mascara dry in between coats.
Step 4. Easily remove mascara with Maybelline Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE DABEILLE COPERNICIA, CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID, COPOLYMER STEARETH-2, CETYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACACIA SENEGAL/ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, COPOLYMER SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARGININE, SERINE 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL PANTHENOL, GLUTAMIC ACID, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, SILICA, SODIUM CHONDROITIN, SULFATE ATELOCOLLAGEN. [+/- MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES, CI 77007/ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470/CARMINE, CI 77288/CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289/CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742/MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510/FERRIC FERROCYANIDE.]

• Is it easy to remove at the end of the day?3 Answers
  • Esta máscara tiene primer?1 Answers
  • How well does this mascara apply? I wanted to buy this on...3 Answers
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Falsies® Big Eyes® Washable Mascara
  • "This product gives amazing volume to my lashes i am in love with it. It doesn't clump my lashes at all and it washes off so easy 💕❤️💕" in 31 reviews
  • "This mascara makes my thin lashes look Fuller and thicker. I had it for a month so far so good no fallout and it holds up all day [product:maybelline-volum-express-the-falsies-big-eyes-waterproof-mascara]" in 8 reviews
  • "I love this mascara! Price is great and works well, makes my eyes pop..... eyelashes look thicker and longer! " in 7 reviews
  • "It's a pretty good mascara, leave your pretty long lashes and I like most they are that it does not stain and leaves eyelashes naturally with waves. It is very easy to apply. what perhaps should improve is the presentation of the product. Personally, I would buy" in 6 reviews
Lauren K.
My friend had this mascara and really liked it (she didn’t use makeup often so she only wore this once in awhile). I decided to give it a try as they didn’t make my favorite mascara anymore and the two brushes looked like it would be useful. After using it I found the skin around my eyes to be extremely irritated and finally realized it must be the mascara and where the tips of my lashes touch my skin. I brought it back to my local drug store and asked to exchange it explaining my dilemma. (They we’re happy to exchange it as they were shocked as well) I’ve never been allergic to anything before or have had sensitive skin so I’m not sure what was in this product. On top of the reaction it was really difficult to get off the mascara even with makeup remover and it often came out clumpy.
Mariana R.
Cicero, IL
Lengthens and gives volume to my lashes. It’s a dual ended mascara, one side for the upper and the other side for lower. If I feel like my lashes are starting to clump up i use the side for the lower lashes to try and separate them since it’s a smaller bristled wand.
Alaina C.
Yonkers, NY
This mascara was pretty cool as it has the two sides, I love applying bottom mascara on my lashes but usually brushes are too big to do so, yet this product simplified that issue by creating a side with different brushes for bottom and top lashes, love love this mascara!!
Vanessa R.
This mascara is one of my favorite product in my collection. The mascara itself hold the curl in my lash and I find that it dosent flake on me. The brush is also great, really easy to get in between all my lashes
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
Love that it comes with the upper and lower lash ends! Gives amazing length to both! Doesn’t clump and applies great! I but this all the time and such a great price! Highly recommend for everyone!!!
Jessica R.
Glendale , AZ
Good but not amazing! It does what it says it does but it doesn’t give me the volume that I like in full lashes. It gives the shape of falsies but not the volume. For the price I would recommend it but it didn’t really work for me.
Ashlee C.
York, SC
This stuff is great! It builds really well and makes your lashes so long and pretty! Downside is, it does have a tendency to clump up if you're not careful about how you apply it. But once you get the hang of it it's great!
Bonnie P.
Schulenburg, TX
Love this mascara! It makes my lashes appear longer and more defined. The best part is that it has a big wand for top lashes and a small wand for bottom lashes. Great value for the price!
Nicole R.
Pacoima, CA
Very affordable mascara, love the duo mascara brushes, love the bigger wand to really give volume to my lashes and the little one makes it so much easier to do the bottom lashes
Diana R.
Acworth
I used to love this mascara. I don’t know why I stopped using it but this mascara made my lashes so long and beautiful. Supper affordable and really nice mascara. I really need to purchase it again.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
How well does this mascara apply? I wanted to buy this one but I accidently bought Falsies Push Up Drama mascara instead. Is The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara better?
Hayley H.
Is it easy to remove at the end of the day?
Aniuska R.
Miami
Esta máscara tiene primer?

Walmart