2 colors available

BY MAYBELLINE #81 in Mascara

Achieve colossal lashes in just one coat thanks to a collagen formula and Mega Brush. Clumps are no more!

Isododecane, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax, Cera Alba/Beeswax, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Aqua/Water, Propylene Carbonate, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Lecithin, Silica, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Polyvinyl Laurate, Polyquaternium-10, Soluble Collagen, Panthenol, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Oryza Sativa Starch/Rice Starch.

May Contain:

CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 75470 Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica

Bianca S.
Bianca S.
Sun city, CA
Review for: Maybelline New York The Colossal Mascara, Waterproof, Glam Brown/Brownish Black 242, 0.27 fl oz (8 ml) Black/Browns
This mascara has always been my go to I have used this mascara ever since I was first introduced to makeup I tend to go for the waterproof one because I feel like it hold up so much better and doesn't smudge as regular mascaras would. I definitely recommend this mascara to anyone that it is looking for something that will hold the curl in their lashes and will not smudge at all (:
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Lakewood, OH
My favorite drugstore mascara! The packaging isn't anything to write home about, but I can always find it in my makeup bag when I need to! I love the brush SO much because it helps lengthen and separate lashes so they look long AND full. I find that this gets clumpy quicker after regular use, as opposed to some of the boutique brands I've tried like benefit, buxom, etc.
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
It was my first mascara and it still sits in my vanity. (Obviously have changed the bottles many times by now). It will give you big eyelashes that you will be able to rather build up, get chunky, go wild, do a very light hand and look super natural.. you get the picture! It's super versatile! Would recommend to anyone in a budget, or not! My go to mascara of all time!
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Glam Black
This is one of my favorite waterproof mascaras. If you build it up while wet it makes your lashes look fuller and longer. It's doesn't flake off during the day and wears beautifully with any makeup style or for those days where all I want to throw on is some eyeliner and mascara. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes simple easy mascara that leaves a great result.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Glam Black
I have searched long and hard for a mascara that will not only make my lashes long, but voluminous as well. After trying one high end brand after another, I decided to try drugstore brands. This is HANDS DOWN the best mascara I have ever used. It gives me exactly what I want in appearance and also combats water and tears, making my look fearless!
Stephanie
Stephanie
Kansas City, KS
Review for: Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara - Glam Black (Pack of 6)
I have tried so many different brands of mascara, even the really expensive brands and I always come back to the colossal waterproof mascara. If gives me the look of full volumized lashes without having to use false lashes. And the thing I love it most for is that is never flakes off! Now little tiny black pieces under my eyes!!
Macie G.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
This is probably by far my favorite drug store mascara. Best dupe I've ever came across. With just two easy applications, it leaves your lashes looking long and voluminous as ever. I haven't bought this mascara in a while, but I'm glad I came across this because I want it back in my makeup bag like pronto!
Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Just an ok mascara. It was pretty clumpy when I used it and it seemed to dry up fast in the bottle. I have blue eyes so I liked that it was a combination of dark brown and black giving a more natural look. I won't buy it again just based on the fact it didn't last long and became flaky throughout the day.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Review for: Glam Black
This is my favorite máscara .
It works great for me and gives great volume and length to my lashes .
At times it does clump up but still works great and it is waterproof so it is a bit hard to remove . The brush is nice and it is smooth to use at first but after a while it does get thicker .
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Placentia, CA
Review for: Glam Black
I like this mascara but it is not my everyday go to. It is definitely one of my favorites from the drugstore and it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to beginners or someone who is just trying out some mascaras. It does a good job on both length and volume on my lashes.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Clifton, AZ
I have been looking for a new mascara any suggustions
Angela B.
Angela B.
Deer Island, OR
Is this mascara really waterproof? Does it stay waterproof all day?
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Is this mascara easy to remove at the end of the day?
Kali K.
Kali K.
Saint Leo, FL
How well does it work?
Damaris G.
Damaris G.
I have heard good things about this mascara but before I buy i will like to know if these make your lashes look bigger? Am all bout big lashes. Also how long is wear ?