Sierra P.
London

What is the difference between this mascara and others?

Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
THIS ONE GIVES A LOT OF VOLUME WITHOUT THE CLUMPS, THIS ONE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE GO TO MASCARA I KNOW WILL NEVER FAIL ME, BUT AFTER TRYING THE RIMMEL LONDON SCANDAL EYES MASCARA, I FOUND THAT IT GIVES A LOT MORE VOLUME AND LENGTH THAN THIS MASCARA. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THIS MASCARA THOUGH BECAUSE IT WAS THE BEST ONE BACK IN THE DAY AND STILL TO THE DAY EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT IN THE HUGE BLUE PACKAGING ANYMORE.
Juba J.
Juba J.
Moorhead, MN
4 years, 5 months ago
This one gives amazing volume
4 years, 9 months ago
Great volume & it separates lashes and no clumps. First mascara I ever tried and no need for any others
Megan V.
Megan V.
Knoxville, TN
4 years, 10 months ago
It adds lots of volume without clumping and stays all day without flaking. I love the soft, thick brush too.
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Fremont, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
It adds much more volume and make your lashes look fuller. Also it's long lasting.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Keizer, OR
5 years, 1 month ago
It's the bristles. Most "regular" mascara wands have bristles made of pipe cleaner type material, and these are made of a more plasticy material. This makes it so that the bristles can flex and bend and get better coverage of the lashes.
5 years, 1 month ago
I like this mascara because it volumizes and adds length to my lashes.
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Goleta , CA
5 years, 1 month ago
For me it's the brush. It's big but not too big and it separates lashes so good