H H.
New Albany, IN

Is this one that will stay on and not flake off ?

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Phoenix, AZ
1 year, 7 months ago
I have never had issues with flaking unless I put on a kajillion coats... which I'm wont to do.
Callen C.
Callen C.
1 year, 7 months ago
I absolutely adore this mascara. It's one of the few I've used that actually doesn't flake off into your eyes all day!
Shanay W.
Shanay W.
1 year, 7 months ago
I have never had issues with this brand flaking off or clumping up!!!
Maya C.
Maya C.
Montclair, NJ
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes it's amazing I've used it for years
Vic D.
Vic D.
1 year, 7 months ago
This is a good Mascara it stays on all day I've never had it flake on me and I've been using it for months now.