BY MAYBELLINE #20 in Mascara

Achieve colossal lashes in just one coat thanks to a collagen formula and Mega Brush. Clumps are no more!

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth 20, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Simethicone, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA

May Contain:

Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines
(CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Mica

• How do you apply your mascara? Just one swipe or do yo...10 Answers
  • which is better the Collosal or the Lash Sensational?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite mascara?132 Answers
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal® Washable Mascara
  • "Good price! leaves no clumps very volumizing and leagthening very nice good dupe for dior show" in 2922 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this mascara I always use the waterproof version because it keeps my curl for longer. I have very long lashes but they stick straight out. So I curl them and then put a couple of coats of the Colassal on and am always happy with the results! I love the large brush, and the tube lasts me for a few months which is practically unheard of in my experiences. I also love the brown black version of this mascara, it is a beautiful in between color that works perfectly for day." in 678 reviews
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been my all time FAVORITE #mascara since I was a young girl. I have been using this as my holy grail since I started wearing makeup years ago. I tend to lean more towards volumizing mascara because I already have naturally very long lashes. #blessed

But this stuff is great! I truly don’t think there is any reason to buy high end mascaras because the drug stores ones work just as well in my opinion. Especially this one!!
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Classic Black more...
I'm clearing out my mascara backlog and trying to remember why I purchased this. I think it was because my  L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara  had suddenly started smudging under my eyes even though my skincare routine hadn't changed. I read reviews for the waterproof formula of Voluminous and heard that it was hard to remove, so I was looking for an everyday naturally volumizing mascara that wouldn't smudge. I have plenty of high-end samples that don't smudge, but I don't always want to actually buy one if I don't have to (I have a billion samples of my love  CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel, Mascara and did end up purchasing  Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara  - both have more volume than a "natural" volume mascara). This is the one I landed on from reviews, if I remember right.

I like the brush - it's a nylon brush, not a poke-y silicone one - with a nice shape to it. I can really wiggle the bristles at the base of my lashes and get in the inner and outer corners of my lashes. It also doesn't start off really wet - it does dry out pretty quickly (it doesn't get clumpy, just starts to not cling to the lashes).

I just found it didn't give enough oomph to the lashes as Voluminous. It didn't smudge. But for the extra step of having to use a bi-phase makeup remover on my eyes, it wasn't giving me enough volume to make it worth it.
Mia M.
Review for: Classic Black more...
My friend bought me this mascara as a gift. She swore it was the best mascara on earth - she was right! I typically use high end mascaras and have tried so many. I bought YSL Babydoll and Lancome Hypnose. I had lash extensions and they left my lashes so bad I wanted to cry. I got Grande Lash from Sephora to make them grow and combined with this mascara they almost look longer than when I had extensions. I love that when you wash it off it does not leave too much residue. I can't wait to buy my next bottle. I hate how high end mascaras dry up and run out so quickly. This tube has lasted me more than two months and I use a lot of mascara!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Glam Black, Classic Black more...
I think this is a decent mascara buy, given you can grab it at a drugstore, Target, or CVS. It isn't super pricey (compared to something like  tarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara which is what I normally buy for mascara).

It just doesn't really do as much as I would like it to. I love a good dramatic eye with thick, long lashes and I usually end up dipping into other mascara's besides this one to achieve that look. If your goal is more of an everyday, natural mascara, then this is probably a good purchase. I don't wear this when I'm going out at night or at dates, but it works to complete my office look.
Marissa T.
Stillwater, MN
Review for: Glam Black more...
I feel like this doesn’t get enough hype. Maybe it’s cus it doesn’t work for everyone’s lashes? I’ve been buying this since around 2013. Once I found it, I always came back to it. It ads great volume to my lashes without clumping in the slightest. I don’t have a lot to say besides the fact that I’ve been buying it for years because I like it so much. If I want a little something extra, I use Lash Paradise some days, but this I my every day go-to mascara. The waterproof is great too. I’ve been using both interchangeably , but mostly just because I used to play sports.
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
Review for: Glam Black more...
I am OBSESSED with this mascara. It is my absolute go to. It’s cheap, long lasting, not flakey, and makes my eyelashes look amazing. I’m constantly asked if they are fake. I apply 2-3 coats, shifting the brush left to right as I apply from the base of the lash to the tip. I applied this mascara this morning, 3 coats on a moving train. If I get it on my skin, I simply use a damp tissue to easily wipe off. I love love love this mascara and can’t imagine not having it. A definite staple in my makeup bag.

Cynthia B.
Highland, Ca
My makeup look consists a dramatic dark lash, upon going to the drug store to purchase a new mascara, I thought this mascara would would well for me, since it said colossal lashes and the packaging intrigued me, I was looking for something I haven't used before.So, I ended up buying the mascaranin black and I only used it a handful of times, because it would flake so much around my eyes and cheeks. I was not happy with the end result. I would not recommend this product to anyone, unless you want mascara flakes on your face.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Classic Black more...
This mascara honestly might have been the worst mascara I have ever tried. Ever! I don't know if I just had a bad one but it was pretty dry the first time I opened it. It left my lashes extremely clumpy when they were clean and had no previous mascara left on them. They looked like spider legs and I threw away the bottle right away.

There are so many better mascaras worth buying, even at the same price point as this mascara. I will never go back to Myabelline mascaras, I've had bad experiences with so many of them!
Danielle N.
Review for: Glam Black more...
My favorite favorite favorite mascara!!!! I only buy this mascara, Lash sensational by Maybelline and another mascara by L'oreal and every single one of these makes my eyelashes look amazing. For the Colossal Volume Maybelline mascara I get the Very Black or Blackest Black. I have long lashes so I curl my lashes before using this mascara and it makes them look beautiful. I do not find this mascara to clump my lashes at all. I love this mascara. Definitely recommend.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Glam Black more...
This maybelline mascara is one of the very first mascara that I ever used it's has been really long since I have been using it. I have used lots of mascara since all these years and have had my favourites but I always keep this mascara in stock for days when I need more natural looking and easily washable mascara which is fuss free even while removing my makeup. This doesn't clumps or get flaky. Its quiet affordable and works great. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
What is your favorite mascara?
Alyce O.
Does this mascara clump like others do?
Jadyn B.
Is this a clumpy mascara?
Diana S.
Does this make your lashes bigger?
Melesina V.
Does this mascara clump easily? I usually put two coats of mascara on.