Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Spider Effect™ Waterproof Mascara

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Nancy C.
I really love this Maybelline colossal spider mascara. It makes my lashes really long and doesn't leave them clumpy. It was my first time buying it and I'm pretty satisfied with it. It's very effective and highly affordable
Rosa G.
When I tried this product I didn't see much of a difference in my lashes, maybe it was me or what but I didn't see that big voluminous change in my lashes, I don't find myself reaching for this mascara as often as I would like.
Veronica N.
OK. Leaves my lashes looking clumpy and gross. This is the only mascara that i keep finding myself getting it all over my eye lids. Very messy mascara. Cheap as far as pricing and quality. Definately room for improvement. I would not buy this again.
Katie S.
This mascara definitely gives you longer lashes with some volume. One thing I would note is that to get lashes looking longer with volume...you might have to work a bit more than other mascaras to separate the lashes. I found the formula a bit clumpy but with a little bit of work the outcome is worth it.
emmily h.
duluth, MN
This really adds volume to your eyelashes, stays on long, doesn't smear, and is a very decent price! I would say that this is one of the best drugstore mascaras available, along with any of the Maybelline mascaras
María P.
LA MEJOR MASCARA que he probado, me encanta la textura no es tan grumosa como otras el efecto waterproof es cierto y da muchisimo volumen, el precio es lo que mas me gusta, super accesible lo volveria a comprar
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
This is a very clumpy mascara! I personally don't enjoy the way it made my lashes look. It is voluminous, but not very wispy. If you are into clumps, then maybe you would enjoy this. I don't really recommend.
Priscilla G.
Kissimmee, FL
Love love live this mascara, it made my lashes look really big and spread out. It stays on a long time and it's definitely affordable. I used about two coats and it did not clump. Super excited!!
Haley H.
Comer, GA
My favorite things about this mascara is that it is waterproof and that it makes my lashes very bold and full. I love the fact that this mascara is black in color
Grecia U.
Concord, CA
It's a great mascara for people that loves to have their eyelashes with a lot of volume and looking intense... It has a nice packaging good to adapt and it's not really expensive.. I love this mascara is awesome!!.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?