BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Spider Effect™ Waterproof Mascara
  • "It's a great mascara for people that loves to have their eyelashes with a lot of volume and looking intense... It has a nice packaging good to adapt and it's not really expensive.. I love this mascara is awesome!!." in 33 reviews
  • "I really loved it , it's amazing , looks like I have spider lashes haha , I got a waterproof " in 29 reviews
Nay T.
This is fantastic. It takes just one swipe (much less one or two coats) on the upper lashes to get a noticeable effect. I'd call the effect manga-like. You know how some strips of false lashes are uniformly spaced, while others have sections of really long and dense lashes and gaps in between? This is like the latter. I wouldn't call it a clumpy mascara because, used right, it looks very deliberate. It doesn't look like you're bad at applying mascara-- it looks like you tried to get the look. The one downside to it is that it can get messy on the bottom lashes. However, it's so easy to wipe off excess without messing up the look that I consider this a non-issue. It's super fast and easy on the top lashes though.
Destanie R.
This is amazing Mascara it is heavy but not too heavy kind of pricey but affordable my eye color is blue and this makes my lashes incredible very easy to apply I would definitely buy again and I would recommend it
Brenda R.
Oakland, CA
This mascara its great due to I been using this product since middle school. It is really waterproof and love how the black mascara makes your eyelashes bold and cute. Best drugstore mascara.
Elizabeth B.
Sims, AR
This mascara doesn't clump and is easy to apply. I don't have very thick lashes, so this gives me that bombshell look. I also love how easy it is to wash off. My lashes don't feel plastered.
Samara F.
I'm not really a big fan of waterproof mascara since it's hard to take off but I love it! My lashes look bold and this is one of my go to's. I would definitely recommend this product.
Irene G.
I didn't enjoy this mascara at all. The liquid inside my bottle was very thick & when applied to my lashes it clumped them up. I had to use a different macsra brush to spread & even them out. In order to get the spider look I ended up using a different brush for this mascara. I don't know if maybe I grabbed a bad bottle out of the bunch, but I don't think I'll be purchasing this again.
Jasmine S.
This formula is very good! All of maybellines waterproof products really hold a curl in my lashes unlike other brands waterproof formulas. It doesn't flake off through the day and I would recommend! The only reason I don't give this product a 5 star rating is because the brush is a little hard to work with as one side of the brush has little plastic brushes and the other side is bare.
Gigi R.
Phoenix Arizona
It makes my eyelashes look amazing and it has an amazing formula. It's pretty black and goes on nicely. I would say i'm not the biggest fan of the wand but it still applies nice.
Amanda I.
Pittsburgh, PA
FINALLY a mascara that gives me clumpy but not messy looking lashes in just 2 coats. I naturally have very long thick lashes, so on a daily basis I wear about 5 coats to emphasize them. You probably think I'm crazy but just one or two coats doesn't look different enough for me. I love the wand especially the flat side to pack on product. Already purchased a back up tube. It may be a little heavy for someone with really short lashes.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
Of my favorite masks of life. The effect they give is similar to putting on false eyelashes. There are two versions one approved of water and another that does not, I recommend the one that is not approved of water for daily use, and the other for when we have an important event and we want the maquilllaje to last us intact. Its price and quality are the best of everything.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?