BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Jasmine S.
This formula is very good! All of maybellines waterproof products really hold a curl in my lashes unlike other brands waterproof formulas. It doesn't flake off through the day and I would recommend! The only reason I don't give this product a 5 star rating is because the brush is a little hard to work with as one side of the brush has little plastic brushes and the other side is bare.
Gigi R.
Phoenix Arizona
It makes my eyelashes look amazing and it has an amazing formula. It's pretty black and goes on nicely. I would say i'm not the biggest fan of the wand but it still applies nice.
Amanda I.
Pittsburgh, PA
FINALLY a mascara that gives me clumpy but not messy looking lashes in just 2 coats. I naturally have very long thick lashes, so on a daily basis I wear about 5 coats to emphasize them. You probably think I'm crazy but just one or two coats doesn't look different enough for me. I love the wand especially the flat side to pack on product. Already purchased a back up tube. It may be a little heavy for someone with really short lashes.
Stephanie W.
I know this mascara isn't for everyone, but I love the spidery effect. I like the brush, I like the formula of the mascara, I like the way my eyelashes look. Since I wear glasses, sometimes my lashes get lost, but this mascara always makes my lashes look full and long. I know it says spider effect, but my lashes are hardly ever clumpy unless I build it up and want them to be. I will definitely repurchase this mascara.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
Of my favorite masks of life. The effect they give is similar to putting on false eyelashes. There are two versions one approved of water and another that does not, I recommend the one that is not approved of water for daily use, and the other for when we have an important event and we want the maquilllaje to last us intact. Its price and quality are the best of everything.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I'm using this until I find a new favorite. Do not like the waterproof version- for me it's really hard to get off. You have to get a small amount on the brush before applying because it could turn into a clumpy mess. Somehow gets on my eyelids every time lol! Long lashes- check. Price-check. Payout- fair. It's worth the try!
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
Don't really love this mascara.. I only use it because I purchased it for a vacation needing a waterproof mascara.. I don't like the applicator and my lashes get clumpy.. it's not the look I go for.. as for waterproof it's alright.. it held up on a lake but shower time not so much
Samantha O.
I'm currently using this mascara. It doesn't do much lifting, it just makes them look thicker and since the product is so heavy it doesn't lift my eyelashes, it just makes me low. I have the waterproof one and trust me, it's hard to get off even with baby oil, it takes a lot of work.
Landry H.
Nixa, MO
I really like this mascara. It really makes my eyelashes look long and voluminous. It does however dry out my eyelashes, but it's nothing a little mousrizer can't fix.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This has to be my favorite drug store mascara it does just as a good job as any benefit mascara but way more affordable. You can find this in your local Walgreens or CVS and its just about 8 dollars. When i run out of my high end mascara i go the maybelline route!
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?