BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Manor, TX
Love it so much i have no lashes what so ever and love the clumpy look but yet neet and the formula is amzinf compared to other that are too dry but amazing results
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Hyattsville, MD
This mascara is perfect to give your lashes volume. If you have thin and straight lashes this mascara is perfect for you. I specifically love it for my lower lashes it gives them length and volume. Def buying this mascara again.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Bristol, VA
My new favorite mascara! It's really waterproof and lasts all day. I apply in the morning and it's still on when I get home from work. I love the brush the best! The curve of the brush and rubber like bristles really help apply the mascara without clumping my lashes together. The price is great too!
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I LOVE this product. It makes my eyelashes thick and dark without adding clumps. A lot of mascaras clump up, but this one doesn't. I have gotten where I only use this mascara. I prefer it over name brands.
Damaris P.
Damaris P.
Minooka
I love this product a lot. I will say it waterproof but sometimes it will come if in the rain. The thing that I love about this is that it makes my eyelashes really long. If you like to have your eyelashes long and spreader out this the perfect mascara to use. Jut a little tip it will get chunky after a little while later. Hope you enjoy it.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Los Angeles, CA
MY FAVORITE!!!! I like a lot of mascara on my top lashes (not as much on my bottom). The price is great and the results are amazing if you're looking for a lot of lash in a clumpy way!! This is my go-to!
Liliana P.
Liliana P.
Rialto , CA
This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time! I love the look of that spider fanned out affect and it makes my eyes appear bigger and it looks so good! Very affordable and for only 6 dollars your definitely getting a good mascara !
TheChiconomic G.
TheChiconomic G.
Springfield, IL
Makes your lashes look really long. Application is a bit messy. Very dry after applying. Jet black in color. Gives you a really hard time while removing. Need to use a strong makeup remover. Also may lose your real lashes sometimes.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Greensboro, NC
Out of the different mascaras by maybelline this is my all time favorite. It makes my eyelashes soooo long and full. People always compliment them and think they are fake. I have thin eyelashes so it really always you to see them!
Rhiannon
Rhiannon
At first I was very weary of using this. It comes out with A LOT of product on the spoolie. After a while I got used to it and it works really well. Now when I use other mascaras I miss this one.
Yesly L.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?