BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Destanie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing Mascara it is heavy but not too heavy kind of pricey but affordable my eye color is blue and this makes my lashes incredible very easy to apply I would definitely buy again and I would recommend it
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really like this one because it does do what I'd says that it does to make them go coloso and look very good. I like that this one goes on very smooth and nice. And I like that it's waterproof.!!
Brenda R.
Oakland, CA
This mascara its great due to I been using this product since middle school. It is really waterproof and love how the black mascara makes your eyelashes bold and cute. Best drugstore mascara.
Elizabeth B.
Sims, AR
This mascara doesn't clump and is easy to apply. I don't have very thick lashes, so this gives me that bombshell look. I also love how easy it is to wash off. My lashes don't feel plastered.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good color & coverage. This Doesn't smear or flake. However I am not a fan of the brush style. Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Spider Effect™ Waterproof Mascara
Samara F.
I'm not really a big fan of waterproof mascara since it's hard to take off but I love it! My lashes look bold and this is one of my go to's. I would definitely recommend this product.
Gigi R.
Phoenix Arizona
It makes my eyelashes look amazing and it has an amazing formula. It's pretty black and goes on nicely. I would say i'm not the biggest fan of the wand but it still applies nice.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
Of my favorite masks of life. The effect they give is similar to putting on false eyelashes. There are two versions one approved of water and another that does not, I recommend the one that is not approved of water for daily use, and the other for when we have an important event and we want the maquilllaje to last us intact. Its price and quality are the best of everything.
Stephanie W.
I know this mascara isn't for everyone, but I love the spidery effect. I like the brush, I like the formula of the mascara, I like the way my eyelashes look. Since I wear glasses, sometimes my lashes get lost, but this mascara always makes my lashes look full and long. I know it says spider effect, but my lashes are hardly ever clumpy unless I build it up and want them to be. I will definitely repurchase this mascara.
Samantha O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using this mascara. It doesn't do much lifting, it just makes them look thicker and since the product is so heavy it doesn't lift my eyelashes, it just makes me low. I have the waterproof one and trust me, it's hard to get off even with baby oil, it takes a lot of work.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?