BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Jennifer C.
Hyattsville, MD
This mascara is perfect to give your lashes volume. If you have thin and straight lashes this mascara is perfect for you. I specifically love it for my lower lashes it gives them length and volume. Def buying this mascara again.
Victoria S.
I LOVE this product. It makes my eyelashes thick and dark without adding clumps. A lot of mascaras clump up, but this one doesn't. I have gotten where I only use this mascara. I prefer it over name brands.
Damaris P.
Minooka
I love this product a lot. I will say it waterproof but sometimes it will come if in the rain. The thing that I love about this is that it makes my eyelashes really long. If you like to have your eyelashes long and spreader out this the perfect mascara to use. Jut a little tip it will get chunky after a little while later. Hope you enjoy it.
Jenna L.
Riverview , FL
Best mascara I ever used!!! Gives your lashes so much volume and length!! Love love love it
It’s so dark and makes your eyes look bigger very easy to use, o always recommend it to my friends
I love the brush applicator that it comes with
Kelly R.
Los Angeles, CA
MY FAVORITE!!!! I like a lot of mascara on my top lashes (not as much on my bottom). The price is great and the results are amazing if you're looking for a lot of lash in a clumpy way!! This is my go-to!
Kara A.
Grand Prairie, TX
This mascara right here is one of my favorite mascaras I really really love it and recommend it. I use this mascara every day this is an affordable mascara. It gives you the long natural lashes look. It works great. I love it
Rhiannon
At first I was very weary of using this. It comes out with A LOT of product on the spoolie. After a while I got used to it and it works really well. Now when I use other mascaras I miss this one.
Krista W.
This mascara is my life. I love it so much. It gives your lashes length and volume. I use this product everyday. I would definitely buy this again. I bought mine from Walmart and I loev it. I definitely recommend this
Mikayla H.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. Makes my lashes appear dark black and long. I use this mascara every day in my makeup routine. I definitely would recommend to anyone who loves makeup.
jackie a.
Los angeles, CA
I love the ways this mascara just adds volume to my eye lashes. I like that for me personally seperates them but makes them seem thicker, it is very long lasting. it is a price and it is a very good product! I will definitely buy again I totally liked it.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?