BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Delena L.
Delena L.
Mobile, AL
Very thick formula. But it does stay true to its name. I go from no lashes to normal length lashed with only two layers. The formula is very clumpy so you have to be careful of how you apply it. Compared to other mascaras, this one does make mine way more noticeable.
Heather V.
Heather V.
PASADENA, TX
This mascara sure does offer great lash definition. The wand is huge so you can get all your lashes in one swipe. The formula isnt too thick in my opinion so clumping wont happen till about the third coat, which is normal. Overall, I would recommend this as an every day mascara.
Jaylynn J.
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love the effect that it gives my lashes, although it can get a little clumpy sometimes. If you don't want spidery lashes, this mascara is NOT the one for you. Love the packaging and it is definitely waterproof. I will be purchasing again.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Brookfield , WI
I use this mascara every morning to go to school because it is really good! It is cheap and doesn’t dry fast in the container! You can find it in any place! It is good to give volume and also when your eyelashes are glue together you can use it to separe
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Not going to lie here, I fell in love with this mascara. Not only does it give off this wonderful long eyelashes look, that makes it seem as if I'm wearing false lashes, it is definitely waterproof and doesn't come off so easily! The only problem I came across would be that it does get clumpy, and as time goes on I find pieces of my mascara falling onto my face. Other than that I still do love this product.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
New York
I think this is a good price/quality product. i've used maybelline mascaras all my life now just switched to rimmel and sephora to also give them a try. Sephora is offering for a few difference of money a greater quality product, in my opinion
AJ J.
AJ J.
I love the spider effect mascara. It does the job and more. My eyelashes look so full and volumized. It is very affordable and I will be buying again. It does great with my hazel eyes and any eye color. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have never bought so many tubes of a mascara as I have of Maybellines spider effect ..I love. The consistency I pair it with a fan our brush mascara so it don't look so clumped up together it gives me false lashes without the hassle
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Love love love this product! It's going to have to be my favorite drugstore mascara at the current moment. Inexpensive and such great quality. Fans out lashes with just one swipe it's so easy to use! I have already bought my backup!
☆ m.
☆ m.
league city
This product is AMAZING! I use this on a daily basis and it works so well. I wish the applicator was different but it's still amazing. This product lasts really long- i wore it to sleep once and it stayed on. I recommend this.
Yesly L.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?