BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Jennifer C.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is perfect to give your lashes volume. If you have thin and straight lashes this mascara is perfect for you. I specifically love it for my lower lashes it gives them length and volume. Def buying this mascara again.
Victoria S.
I LOVE this product. It makes my eyelashes thick and dark without adding clumps. A lot of mascaras clump up, but this one doesn't. I have gotten where I only use this mascara. I prefer it over name brands.
Damaris P.
Minooka
I love this product a lot. I will say it waterproof but sometimes it will come if in the rain. The thing that I love about this is that it makes my eyelashes really long. If you like to have your eyelashes long and spreader out this the perfect mascara to use. Jut a little tip it will get chunky after a little while later. Hope you enjoy it.
Kelly R.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
MY FAVORITE!!!! I like a lot of mascara on my top lashes (not as much on my bottom). The price is great and the results are amazing if you're looking for a lot of lash in a clumpy way!! This is my go-to!
Kara A.
Grand Prairie, TX
This mascara right here is one of my favorite mascaras I really really love it and recommend it. I use this mascara every day this is an affordable mascara. It gives you the long natural lashes look. It works great. I love it
Rhiannon
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was very weary of using this. It comes out with A LOT of product on the spoolie. After a while I got used to it and it works really well. Now when I use other mascaras I miss this one.
Morenah F.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
In addition to being waterproof (and easy to get off with a make-up remover), it has a different, curved, irregularly shaped applicator that picks up all of the eyelashes. And the best, he leaves everything apart, without turning that "single eyelash" all glued, you know ?! Lolll
Krista W.
This mascara is my life. I love it so much. It gives your lashes length and volume. I use this product everyday. I would definitely buy this again. I bought mine from Walmart and I loev it. I definitely recommend this
jackie a.
Los angeles, CA
I love the ways this mascara just adds volume to my eye lashes. I like that for me personally seperates them but makes them seem thicker, it is very long lasting. it is a price and it is a very good product! I will definitely buy again I totally liked it.
Mikayla H.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. Makes my lashes appear dark black and long. I use this mascara every day in my makeup routine. I definitely would recommend to anyone who loves makeup.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?