BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Kat A.
Kat A.
I love this Maybelline Colossal Spider effect mascara! So awesome! It gives you that long spidery effect! You have to try this. I'm loving it! It's waterproof. And lasts all day! It's affordable too. Only like $6-7! I got mine at Walmart. It's a great very black mascara. The wand was different but great. Highly recommend!
Jazzy R.
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
So let me start off with the fact that I LOVEEEE THIS MASCARA!!!! I am either use it alone or with other mascaras but either way it never disappoints. Not only does it bring length to your lashes but it darkens it as well making them POP!! It brings such a beautiful/dramatic look to the eyes. I would 100% recommend this to anybody and believe everyone should at least have it to see for themselves how great it is
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Antes Fort, PA
I love this mascara! My eyelashes look so short, but when I use this, they really pop! Ive also used youniques 3d mascara and I think this works better than youniques, and it's less money! I'd rather buy something that actually works for less money.. than to buy something from younique and pay 10 times the price for something that it doesn't actually do! Would definitely recommend to try this product!
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
The only reason I bought this product is because Its Black Friday has mentioned it in a few of her videos, the only thing I like about this product is the lower half of the brush and the spider webs on the tube. I don't see any volume using this and my lashes get clumped together. I just cut the skinny tip off and get better use out of it.
Denitra S.
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
I love this mascara. it makes your eye lashes so long. I don't even have to wear false lashes. one thing I don't like about it though is that it is waterproof so I would definitely buy this product again just in washable mascara. I would highly recommend.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I love that this is easy to apply and remove, the spiky bristle wand helps me getting even the smallest lashes, and helps them perk up, the color is bold and the volume is real, it has long staying power and is easy on the wallet. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for mascara that isn't too harsh on their wallet.
susie t.
susie t.
Northbridge
Terrible wand, the wand head clumps up insanely! I love having spidery eyelashes, but this mascara did NOT do what it said it would do. The wand head holds way too much product, making it hard to work with, and makes your lashes INSANELY clumpy, way too clumpy to look good. I am never repurchasing.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I wasn't sure if I would like this mascara but I actually really do. It makes my lashes look super long and I have been asked if I'm wearing falsies while wearing this. The downside is it's not fast drying so if you accidentally touch your eye it can get all over or make your lashes clump right together
michelle d.
michelle d.
If you want your lashes to be longer than all of your friends, then this is the mascara for you. You can buy this at target, ulta, Wal-Mart, anywhere that has drugstore makeup. My eye color is hazel and it goes great with my eyes. I am definetely going to purchase this again.
nathalie G.
nathalie G.
Me gusto mucho el efecto en las pestañas, a parte el precio esta super bueno, el empaque muy lindo y el cepillo es hermoso, la mascara es aprueba de agua eso es bueno, pero la deje de usar porque no me gustaban los grumos que deja y los residuos cuando la retiras.
Yesly L.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?