BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Catherine V.
Not going to lie here, I fell in love with this mascara. Not only does it give off this wonderful long eyelashes look, that makes it seem as if I'm wearing false lashes, it is definitely waterproof and doesn't come off so easily! The only problem I came across would be that it does get clumpy, and as time goes on I find pieces of my mascara falling onto my face. Other than that I still do love this product.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
I love that this is easy to apply and remove, the spiky bristle wand helps me getting even the smallest lashes, and helps them perk up, the color is bold and the volume is real, it has long staying power and is easy on the wallet. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for mascara that isn't too harsh on their wallet.
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
This mascara is affordable and can be purchased at almost any drug store. For a reasonably priced product, it works great. The color is perfect and it stays on. It doesn't fade and comes in a variety of colors. It is perfect because the price is good so you can buy it often and replace it easily. Would definitely recommend.
Tiffany J.
I hate it. My lashes look horrible, so I don't really use it often. Great value & it last about 2-3 hours I'd say. I just don't like the way it looks in me. Bought it at Walmart & no I wouldn't buy this again ever. I don't recommend it
Katie S.
This mascara definitely gives you longer lashes with some volume. One thing I would note is that to get lashes looking longer with volume...you might have to work a bit more than other mascaras to separate the lashes. I found the formula a bit clumpy but with a little bit of work the outcome is worth it.
Amy W.
Bristol, VA
My new favorite mascara! It's really waterproof and lasts all day. I apply in the morning and it's still on when I get home from work. I love the brush the best! The curve of the brush and rubber like bristles really help apply the mascara without clumping my lashes together. The price is great too!
michelle d.
If you want your lashes to be longer than all of your friends, then this is the mascara for you. You can buy this at target, ulta, Wal-Mart, anywhere that has drugstore makeup. My eye color is hazel and it goes great with my eyes. I am definetely going to purchase this again.
susie t.
Northbridge
Terrible wand, the wand head clumps up insanely! I love having spidery eyelashes, but this mascara did NOT do what it said it would do. The wand head holds way too much product, making it hard to work with, and makes your lashes INSANELY clumpy, way too clumpy to look good. I am never repurchasing.
nathalie G.
Me gusto mucho el efecto en las pestañas, a parte el precio esta super bueno, el empaque muy lindo y el cepillo es hermoso, la mascara es aprueba de agua eso es bueno, pero la deje de usar porque no me gustaban los grumos que deja y los residuos cuando la retiras.
Delena L.
Mobile, AL
Very thick formula. But it does stay true to its name. I go from no lashes to normal length lashed with only two layers. The formula is very clumpy so you have to be careful of how you apply it. Compared to other mascaras, this one does make mine way more noticeable.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?