BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Spider Effect™ Waterproof Mascara
  • "It's a great mascara for people that loves to have their eyelashes with a lot of volume and looking intense... It has a nice packaging good to adapt and it's not really expensive.. I love this mascara is awesome!!." in 33 reviews
  • "I really loved it , it's amazing , looks like I have spider lashes haha , I got a waterproof " in 29 reviews
Kat A.
I love this Maybelline Colossal Spider effect mascara! So awesome! It gives you that long spidery effect! You have to try this. I'm loving it! It's waterproof. And lasts all day! It's affordable too. Only like $6-7! I got mine at Walmart. It's a great very black mascara. The wand was different but great. Highly recommend!
Lizeth G.
A current staple in my makeup bag. It provides volume & length without making my eyelashes feel heavy with the amount of mascara. It doesn't leave fallout. It coats every lash & the bristles on the brush make it easy to get every single lash. For me all it takes is 1 coat & I'm ready. Definetly going to keep using this. I'm hooked.
Kayla B.
Hyde Park, MA
Great product but I wouldn't rely on it to be my only mascara. Also, the formula tends to dry out and clump fast even with me making sure to screw the cap on tightly. I also expected more length and definition but it is an ok mascara. I'll likely stick to the falsies maybelline mascara over this one again.
Clara R.
Fayetteville, AR
my friends dad works for maybelline and she used to get me mascara's before they would hit the shelves and this one was by far my favorite one she ever gave me. I loved the way it looked i just hated how it was waterproof. I would buy again if it didnt tear out my lashes trying to take it off :/
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
So let me start off with the fact that I LOVEEEE THIS MASCARA!!!! I am either use it alone or with other mascaras but either way it never disappoints. Not only does it bring length to your lashes but it darkens it as well making them POP!! It brings such a beautiful/dramatic look to the eyes. I would 100% recommend this to anybody and believe everyone should at least have it to see for themselves how great it is
Claudia G.
La mejor mascara para crear volumen y causar impacto con tus largas pestañas, ademas que hacen resaltar mis ojos como no tienen ni idea. En general, soy la sensación cuando la llevo, así que si quiere ser la sensación junto a mi ve y comprala, y veras que no podrás dejar de comprarla. Sin duda alguna mi favorita♥
Batty B.
Visalia, CA
The only reason I bought this product is because Its Black Friday has mentioned it in a few of her videos, the only thing I like about this product is the lower half of the brush and the spider webs on the tube. I don't see any volume using this and my lashes get clumped together. I just cut the skinny tip off and get better use out of it.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
I wasn't sure if I would like this mascara but I actually really do. It makes my lashes look super long and I have been asked if I'm wearing falsies while wearing this. The downside is it's not fast drying so if you accidentally touch your eye it can get all over or make your lashes clump right together
Denitra S.
Greeley, CO
I love this mascara. it makes your eye lashes so long. I don't even have to wear false lashes. one thing I don't like about it though is that it is waterproof so I would definitely buy this product again just in washable mascara. I would highly recommend.
Catherine V.
Not going to lie here, I fell in love with this mascara. Not only does it give off this wonderful long eyelashes look, that makes it seem as if I'm wearing false lashes, it is definitely waterproof and doesn't come off so easily! The only problem I came across would be that it does get clumpy, and as time goes on I find pieces of my mascara falling onto my face. Other than that I still do love this product.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?