BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Samantha J.
Mcdonough, GA
When I first saw this I thought huh spider lashes and thought ewww but it was new so I tried it out. Best Buy ever! It makes my lashes fuller and longer it does clump a little and somewhat give a spider look lol depending on how much you put but you really don't need a lot. It's a great product and it last all day and it's waterproof but a little vitamin e oil will do the job or any oil of your choice. I say definitely buy it. I persuade 2 woman at Walmart to buy it the other day and they did! Happy makeup shopping 😊
Vilma V.
I am not sure if it was because of the wand's rubber head or the formula itself, but this caused a severe allergic reaction. The wand's head is made of a flexbible rubber material unlike anything I've seen in a wand before. This is supposed to make it easier to use. It does a good job of separating lashes, adding volume, and coating each lash evenly. Unfortunately, it was intolerable to wear. This product is not #fibromyalgia nor #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Kat A.
I love this Maybelline Colossal Spider effect mascara! So awesome! It gives you that long spidery effect! You have to try this. I'm loving it! It's waterproof. And lasts all day! It's affordable too. Only like $6-7! I got mine at Walmart. It's a great very black mascara. The wand was different but great. Highly recommend!
Trisha K.
Antes Fort, PA
I love this mascara! My eyelashes look so short, but when I use this, they really pop! Ive also used youniques 3d mascara and I think this works better than youniques, and it's less money! I'd rather buy something that actually works for less money.. than to buy something from younique and pay 10 times the price for something that it doesn't actually do! Would definitely recommend to try this product!
Lizeth G.
A current staple in my makeup bag. It provides volume & length without making my eyelashes feel heavy with the amount of mascara. It doesn't leave fallout. It coats every lash & the bristles on the brush make it easy to get every single lash. For me all it takes is 1 coat & I'm ready. Definetly going to keep using this. I'm hooked.
Kayla B.
Boston, MA
Great product but I wouldn't rely on it to be my only mascara. Also, the formula tends to dry out and clump fast even with me making sure to screw the cap on tightly. I also expected more length and definition but it is an ok mascara. I'll likely stick to the falsies maybelline mascara over this one again.
Clara R.
Fayetteville, AR
my friends dad works for maybelline and she used to get me mascara's before they would hit the shelves and this one was by far my favorite one she ever gave me. I loved the way it looked i just hated how it was waterproof. I would buy again if it didnt tear out my lashes trying to take it off :/
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
So let me start off with the fact that I LOVEEEE THIS MASCARA!!!! I am either use it alone or with other mascaras but either way it never disappoints. Not only does it bring length to your lashes but it darkens it as well making them POP!! It brings such a beautiful/dramatic look to the eyes. I would 100% recommend this to anybody and believe everyone should at least have it to see for themselves how great it is
Claudia G.
La mejor mascara para crear volumen y causar impacto con tus largas pestañas, ademas que hacen resaltar mis ojos como no tienen ni idea. En general, soy la sensación cuando la llevo, así que si quiere ser la sensación junto a mi ve y comprala, y veras que no podrás dejar de comprarla. Sin duda alguna mi favorita♥
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
The only reason I bought this product is because Its Black Friday has mentioned it in a few of her videos, the only thing I like about this product is the lower half of the brush and the spider webs on the tube. I don't see any volume using this and my lashes get clumped together. I just cut the skinny tip off and get better use out of it.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?