BY MAYBELLINE #63 in Mascara

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Buy on Target*
  • "It's a great mascara for people that loves to have their eyelashes with a lot of volume and looking intense... It has a nice packaging good to adapt and it's not really expensive.. I love this mascara is awesome!!." in 33 reviews
  • "I really loved it , it's amazing , looks like I have spider lashes haha , I got a waterproof " in 29 reviews
Sarai B.
Lovington
I love this mascara, specially since it’s waterproof, the price is great, also the wand is great it gets into all the little spaces, I don’t use this product anymore, but it was one of my favorites when I did use it
Kalie H.
I have used this mascara as well as other maybelline brands and they have all been awesome. They make my eyelashes look long and full. It is easy to apply and is affordable. I will definitely be buying again.
Ivana R.
Long Is City, NY
 Maybeline is my go to mascara brand because most of the mascaras they have are great, however this one is probably my least favorite of all.
 I’ve only used it once and although it is making your eyelashes big and dark, it didn’t give much of volume.
Madeline C.
I am not a fan of this mascara. It’s is not l the best. My eye color is hazel. I bought this product at a ulta near me. The packaging is nice and cute. I just don’t like the product and I do not recommend.
Taylor W.
Unionville, VA
I live and breath this mascara! If you want long dramatic lashes that look like falsies this is definitely the mascara for you. Not only is the quality out of this world but it is extremely affordable and just a little helpful tip, if you apply a bit of water to your lashes before you apply the mascara it looks a million times better!!!
Nikki P.
It adds great volume to lashes! Super dark color, and sta on well throughout the day. Comes of very easily with water so I prefer not to wear this during allergy season when my eyes are watery.
Ani L.
New York
I love maybelline mascaras. This one in particular is different, but in a good way. It does give you that spider vibes in its own way. It covers your lashes with thickness and makes them stand out. As I said I love maybelline mascaras so this one is pretty good.
Desi A.
Chicago
Everytime I run out of mascara, I head to the drug store, search for this, and put on a rock your world attitude. My lashes are all the way curled up to Jesus with this one ! One of my top 5 !
SeAnna T.
Lancaster
I do love this mascara it’s lengthening and last all day . Very black and would recommend to anyone .I do use this very often , dont put so much on or it will clump . I will buy this again .
🌸Nikki🌸️️ P.
Bronx, NY
I love it. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer. I use this prodjct in my everyday look. It is waterproof so swear or pool water doesnt get it off. My eye color is light brown. And yes i woukd buy it and recoment
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?