BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Clara R.
Clara R.
Fayetteville, AR
my friends dad works for maybelline and she used to get me mascara's before they would hit the shelves and this one was by far my favorite one she ever gave me. I loved the way it looked i just hated how it was waterproof. I would buy again if it didnt tear out my lashes trying to take it off :/
Megan B.
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
Don't really love this mascara.. I only use it because I purchased it for a vacation needing a waterproof mascara.. I don't like the applicator and my lashes get clumpy.. it's not the look I go for.. as for waterproof it's alright.. it held up on a lake but shower time not so much
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
When I tried this product I didn't see much of a difference in my lashes, maybe it was me or what but I didn't see that big voluminous change in my lashes, I don't find myself reaching for this mascara as often as I would like.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I really love this Maybelline colossal spider mascara. It makes my lashes really long and doesn't leave them clumpy. It was my first time buying it and I'm pretty satisfied with it. It's very effective and highly affordable
Grecia U.
Grecia U.
Concord, CA
It's a great mascara for people that loves to have their eyelashes with a lot of volume and looking intense... It has a nice packaging good to adapt and it's not really expensive.. I love this mascara is awesome!!.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
This is a very clumpy mascara! I personally don't enjoy the way it made my lashes look. It is voluminous, but not very wispy. If you are into clumps, then maybe you would enjoy this. I don't really recommend.
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really like this one because it does do what I'd says that it does to make them go coloso and look very good. I like that this one goes on very smooth and nice. And I like that it's waterproof.!!
Priscilla G.
Priscilla G.
Kissimmee, FL
Love love live this mascara, it made my lashes look really big and spread out. It stays on a long time and it's definitely affordable. I used about two coats and it did not clump. Super excited!!
Iridian X.
Iridian X.
Okay so at first I was scared to try this one because of the add I saw on Instagram but I decided to try and it's really nice keep my lashes curled for a long time
Analleli M.
Analleli M.
Corona, NY
I bought this mascara last month at a CVS and i did not like it at all. It leave clumps on your eye lashes. No girl likes to have clumps on their lashes!.
Yesly L.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?