BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Katerine R.

Producto hermoso rasga las pestañas 100% y la mía es muy cansado, pero me encanta cuando lo compran compruebe siempre el sello y si lo compran en línea es mucho mejor si usted quiere conseguir más rápidamente sólo tiene que ir a un super o farmacia ensu localidad saludos de Perú <3
Giovanna C.
My lashes are already big, but they are not really black and I like it even bigger! The Colossal Spider Effect was awesome! I bought it in Canada and I brought two more back to Brazil. My friends had to use that too and they loved! Since then, I always have a Volum' Express The Colossal in my bag.
Anna A.
Marikina
I love this mascara because first of all it is really waterproof. Second is that it volumizes my lashes and it lengthens it as well. I makes my eyes look bigger and awake. I generally love all maybelline mascaras and would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Alana W.
Northern Ireland
Love this product and recommend as it does gives your eyelashes and nice fuller effect and compared to other mascaras it is really good. I've only used it once but it was great and works rlly well with brown eyes. Would definitely buy again love it!
Shannon B.
Surrey
This definitely isn't my favourite mascara from this brand but it was very long lasting and didn't smudge throughout the day, i bought it from my local drug store and it was a reasonable price, i would buy this again and also I would recommend this.
Aurilene d.
Minden, NV
Ela é bem preta, dá um volume, uma curva que ela provoca e média não está ao longo de muito cilos. Pra mim é aquela que cumpre bem o papel de máscara para o dia a dia.
Andreia S.
It gives you the eyelashes that you've dreamed of: long, lushious and your eyes will really stand up. The waterproofing characteristic just makes it perfect.
Floy R.
In my most honest opinion this mask has enchanted me this promises to make your look fierce, that will provide volume and your eyelashes will end pointy and the truth is that if it provides a volume "colossal" and does very well all that promises the only detail that I did not like it at all is the brush of this, but I think that is more to opinion of each one
Tatiane A.
Ola minha gente .

Bom falar da the colossal e bem facil adoro essa mascara de cilios principalmente se ela doe super film pois tenho preferencia pela praticidade para remocao e super indico deixa os cilios enormes se passados varias camadas.
Hannah P.
Its great love it texture great black great pigment great stats on but comes off easily. No harshness on your eyes. Doesn't smell weird and its a great mascara to travel with. Would buy again and recommend
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?