BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Katerine R.
Katerine R.

Producto hermoso rasga las pestañas 100% y la mía es muy cansado, pero me encanta cuando lo compran compruebe siempre el sello y si lo compran en línea es mucho mejor si usted quiere conseguir más rápidamente sólo tiene que ir a un super o farmacia ensu localidad saludos de Perú <3
Giovanna C.
Giovanna C.
My lashes are already big, but they are not really black and I like it even bigger! The Colossal Spider Effect was awesome! I bought it in Canada and I brought two more back to Brazil. My friends had to use that too and they loved! Since then, I always have a Volum' Express The Colossal in my bag.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Marikina
I love this mascara because first of all it is really waterproof. Second is that it volumizes my lashes and it lengthens it as well. I makes my eyes look bigger and awake. I generally love all maybelline mascaras and would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Alana W.
Alana W.
Northern Ireland
Love this product and recommend as it does gives your eyelashes and nice fuller effect and compared to other mascaras it is really good. I've only used it once but it was great and works rlly well with brown eyes. Would definitely buy again love it!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Surrey
This definitely isn't my favourite mascara from this brand but it was very long lasting and didn't smudge throughout the day, i bought it from my local drug store and it was a reasonable price, i would buy this again and also I would recommend this.
F S.
F S.
Toronto
Maybelline's Colossal Spider Effect mascara is a great one if you have thin, light lashes - definitely gives volume to your lashes. It may look clumpy if you already have long and/or dark lashes, however. I have a love-hate for the wand itself.
Aurilene d.
Aurilene d.
Minden, NV
Ela é bem preta, dá um volume, uma curva que ela provoca e média não está ao longo de muito cilos. Pra mim é aquela que cumpre bem o papel de máscara para o dia a dia.
Andreia S.
Andreia S.
It gives you the eyelashes that you've dreamed of: long, lushious and your eyes will really stand up. The waterproofing characteristic just makes it perfect.
Faz H.
Faz H.
This is my absolute favorite mascara!! It gives you the false lash effect when it actually is your own lashes! I use this product daily and I love it!
My Phung H.
My Phung H.
Copenhagen
Since I tried this mascara I haven't used any other. You won't get any fallout and it doesn't smudge either. Love to use it for my baby eyelashes.
Yesly L.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?