BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Giovanna C.
My lashes are already big, but they are not really black and I like it even bigger! The Colossal Spider Effect was awesome! I bought it in Canada and I brought two more back to Brazil. My friends had to use that too and they loved! Since then, I always have a Volum' Express The Colossal in my bag.
Anna A.
Marikina
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara because first of all it is really waterproof. Second is that it volumizes my lashes and it lengthens it as well. I makes my eyes look bigger and awake. I generally love all maybelline mascaras and would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Alana W.
Northern Ireland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and recommend as it does gives your eyelashes and nice fuller effect and compared to other mascaras it is really good. I've only used it once but it was great and works rlly well with brown eyes. Would definitely buy again love it!
Shannon B.
Surrey
Beauty Junkie Expert
This definitely isn't my favourite mascara from this brand but it was very long lasting and didn't smudge throughout the day, i bought it from my local drug store and it was a reasonable price, i would buy this again and also I would recommend this.
Aurilene d.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ela é bem preta, dá um volume, uma curva que ela provoca e média não está ao longo de muito cilos. Pra mim é aquela que cumpre bem o papel de máscara para o dia a dia.
Andreia S.
It gives you the eyelashes that you've dreamed of: long, lushious and your eyes will really stand up. The waterproofing characteristic just makes it perfect.
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great. It gives you volume and length but I do not live the applicator brush. I find it hard to get the mascara on without it looking clumpy.
Rayén C.
Ancud
Es muy buena ya que mantiene el producto en mis pestañas por mas tiempo del que yo creo poder tenerlo, aun al día siguiente tengo, jajaja, is very amazing
Silvia M.
Gives an incredible volume to the eyelashes, its drying is fast, gives vulumen and good color. I get it very easy. I loveI used it every time I put it on
Faz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite mascara!! It gives you the false lash effect when it actually is your own lashes! I use this product daily and I love it!
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?