BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Analleli M.
Corona, NY
I bought this mascara last month at a CVS and i did not like it at all. It leave clumps on your eye lashes. No girl likes to have clumps on their lashes!.
Nay T.
This is fantastic. It takes just one swipe (much less one or two coats) on the upper lashes to get a noticeable effect. I'd call the effect manga-like. You know how some strips of false lashes are uniformly spaced, while others have sections of really long and dense lashes and gaps in between? This is like the latter. I wouldn't call it a clumpy mascara because, used right, it looks very deliberate. It doesn't look like you're bad at applying mascara-- it looks like you tried to get the look. The one downside to it is that it can get messy on the bottom lashes. However, it's so easy to wipe off excess without messing up the look that I consider this a non-issue. It's super fast and easy on the top lashes though.
Keiti V.
Miami Beach, FL
I really loved it , it's amazing , looks like I have spider lashes haha , I got a waterproof
F S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Maybelline's Colossal Spider Effect mascara is a great one if you have thin, light lashes - definitely gives volume to your lashes. It may look clumpy if you already have long and/or dark lashes, however. I have a love-hate for the wand itself.
nohely b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Remember when the worst thing was to have spider lashes? Now, apparently, it's a thing. I actually always liked the look of spidery long lashes. I have medium length, straight thin lashes and I like lots of length and volume but never get both in one mascara. I saw an ad for this Maybelline mascara and decided to try it because I try many mascaras looking for one that I will love so much that I will never stray. Hasn't happened yet.This mascara is really dark and does lengthen my lashes a lot. It gives them a spidery appearance that isn't weird or unsightly. I like it. It lacks volume though as I expected. Spider lashes usually don't have much volume. It gives me some and builds up my fine lashes but, to get the look I want, I use a volumnzing mascara first then use this mascara. I get a little volume and then I get long fanned out lashes. They're still not as long and dramatic as I would like but they they're not heavy and they don't flake.The mascara is a little wet so I have to be careful when I apply it or else it will smear and cause me to throw a tantrum. Once it is on, it is buildable and I can easily apply three coats and there is no clumping at all. It does seem to sort of disappear a bit after several hours. I don't know where it goes but my lashes look less intense and less made up. It comes off fine with cleanser or eye makeup remover.The spider lash look is not for everyone. You have to like, well, the spider lash look. I do and I like this mascara. It's not my favorite but I do like the length I get and the separation of my lashes.
kam Q.
Panama, city
Beauty Junkie Expert
One  of my favorite mascara, I love your formula your brush makes me my eyelashes take volume and lengthen I have a relationship of love and hatred with this mascara, because I love to be waterproof but I hate the moment I must it, it's not easy to mistreat the eyelashes depending on how you do it's your only disadvantage but for everything else you're going to love it if you're looking for volume , elongation and water resistance
Floy R.
In my most honest opinion this mask has enchanted me this promises to make your look fierce, that will provide volume and your eyelashes will end pointy and the truth is that if it provides a volume "colossal" and does very well all that promises the only detail that I did not like it at all is the brush of this, but I think that is more to opinion of each one
Kristiāna T.
I liked the brush - I think it is the most important thing about the mascara, because mascara can be very good, but if the brush does not apply the product correctly, then it is not worth it. This brush was very good for my long eyelashes (I don't wear fake ones), so I rate this mascara as 4. As it was waterproof, then also it was more long lasting than the others that I have used. Nice product, but not really for me.
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara! I have super thin, and blonde, eyelashes and this stuff makes them look thick and spreads them out nicely. The skinny tip really helps when doing the corners of your eyes. Perfect in my eyes and on my eyes😉
Katerine R.

Producto hermoso rasga las pestañas 100% y la mía es muy cansado, pero me encanta cuando lo compran compruebe siempre el sello y si lo compran en línea es mucho mejor si usted quiere conseguir más rápidamente sólo tiene que ir a un super o farmacia ensu localidad saludos de Perú <3
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?