BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Samantha O.
Samantha O.
I'm currently using this mascara. It doesn't do much lifting, it just makes them look thicker and since the product is so heavy it doesn't lift my eyelashes, it just makes me low. I have the waterproof one and trust me, it's hard to get off even with baby oil, it takes a lot of work.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
My new favorite mascara.! I use it everyday.! It took me a while to find a good mascara.. And finally found it.! Its my favorite.! Highly recommend.!!
Traci B.
Traci B.
Kalamazoo
This mascara is worth the try because for the price you get a lot more than you pay for!
Roxanne T.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
Love this mascara makes your lashes look really long and spindley withiut havung to use alot of coats
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brockton, MA
Great product but I wouldn't rely on it to be my only mascara. Also, the formula tends to dry out and clump fast even with me making sure to screw the cap on tightly. I also expected more length and definition but it is an ok mascara. I'll likely stick to the falsies maybelline mascara over this one again.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
La mejor mascara para crear volumen y causar impacto con tus largas pestañas, ademas que hacen resaltar mis ojos como no tienen ni idea. En general, soy la sensación cuando la llevo, así que si quiere ser la sensación junto a mi ve y comprala, y veras que no podrás dejar de comprarla. Sin duda alguna mi favorita♥
Heather P.
Heather P.
Fleetwood, NC
This is sadly the worst mascara I've ever had. No matter what I done my lashes clumped. It was also hard to get off the brush and onto my lashes.
Floy R.
Floy R.
In my most honest opinion this mask has enchanted me this promises to make your look fierce, that will provide volume and your eyelashes will end pointy and the truth is that if it provides a volume "colossal" and does very well all that promises the only detail that I did not like it at all is the brush of this, but I think that is more to opinion of each one
Tatiane A.
Tatiane A.
Ola minha gente .

Bom falar da the colossal e bem facil adoro essa mascara de cilios principalmente se ela doe super film pois tenho preferencia pela praticidade para remocao e super indico deixa os cilios enormes se passados varias camadas.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Its great love it texture great black great pigment great stats on but comes off easily. No harshness on your eyes. Doesn't smell weird and its a great mascara to travel with. Would buy again and recommend
Yesly L.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?