BY MAYBELLINE #63 in Mascara

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine
  • CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Buy on Target*
  • "It's a great mascara for people that loves to have their eyelashes with a lot of volume and looking intense... It has a nice packaging good to adapt and it's not really expensive.. I love this mascara is awesome!!." in 33 reviews
  • "I really loved it , it's amazing , looks like I have spider lashes haha , I got a waterproof " in 29 reviews
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
I have never bought so many tubes of a mascara as I have of Maybellines spider effect ..I love. The consistency I pair it with a fan our brush mascara so it don't look so clumped up together it gives me false lashes without the hassle
Ashley J.
Love love love this product! It's going to have to be my favorite drugstore mascara at the current moment. Inexpensive and such great quality. Fans out lashes with just one swipe it's so easy to use! I have already bought my backup!
Haley H.
Comer, GA
My favorite things about this mascara is that it is waterproof and that it makes my lashes very bold and full. I love the fact that this mascara is black in color
Victoria S.
I LOVE this product. It makes my eyelashes thick and dark without adding clumps. A lot of mascaras clump up, but this one doesn't. I have gotten where I only use this mascara. I prefer it over name brands.
Damaris P.
Minooka
I love this product a lot. I will say it waterproof but sometimes it will come if in the rain. The thing that I love about this is that it makes my eyelashes really long. If you like to have your eyelashes long and spreader out this the perfect mascara to use. Jut a little tip it will get chunky after a little while later. Hope you enjoy it.
Kelly R.
Los Angeles, CA
MY FAVORITE!!!! I like a lot of mascara on my top lashes (not as much on my bottom). The price is great and the results are amazing if you're looking for a lot of lash in a clumpy way!! This is my go-to!
Iridian X.
Okay so at first I was scared to try this one because of the add I saw on Instagram but I decided to try and it's really nice keep my lashes curled for a long time
Grecia U.
Concord, CA
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
I really like this one because it does do what I'd says that it does to make them go coloso and look very good. I like that this one goes on very smooth and nice. And I like that it's waterproof.!!
Mikayla H.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. Makes my lashes appear dark black and long. I use this mascara every day in my makeup routine. I definitely would recommend to anyone who loves makeup.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?