BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Desiray J.
Desiray J.
Marietta, GA
I think this mascara is on my top 5 of mascaras. I really love how the spool is designed to fan out your eyelashes and the consistency of the product. The one thing that I didn't like is the amount of product that stays on the spool. This causes clumps of mascara on your lashes if you arent careful.
Keren L.
Keren L.
whenever i want my lashes to shine and be out there, this is my go to mascara. it makes my lashes long, black and gorgeous!!
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
A current staple in my makeup bag. It provides volume & length without making my eyelashes feel heavy with the amount of mascara. It doesn't leave fallout. It coats every lash & the bristles on the brush make it easy to get every single lash. For me all it takes is 1 coat & I'm ready. Definetly going to keep using this. I'm hooked.
Chaylynn S.
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Really does give spider eye lashes not really into it don't know why I bought it lol and really is hard to get off
María P.
María P.
LA MEJOR MASCARA que he probado, me encanta la textura no es tan grumosa como otras el efecto waterproof es cierto y da muchisimo volumen, el precio es lo que mas me gusta, super accesible lo volveria a comprar
meital n.
meital n.
Brooklyn, NY
this got this mascara after seeing an add in cosmo, so happy I did! went to target because I felt like they had it for the best price. Literally makes my eyelashes look fake. long & thick!
Mona J.
Mona J.
Iowa, LA
I love how this mascara extends my lashes and thickens them. It doesn't flake or clump and always makes my lashes look great.
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This has to be my favorite drug store mascara it does just as a good job as any benefit mascara but way more affordable. You can find this in your local Walgreens or CVS and its just about 8 dollars. When i run out of my high end mascara i go the maybelline route!
Guadalupe Z.
Guadalupe Z.
I'm currently using this mascara and I find it to thick for my eyelashes. Is easy to apply and it gives volume.
Deondra R.
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
An okay mascara.... for the price it isn't Terrible...doesn't give me much volume tho....but gives lots of length!! One of my favorite brands for mascaras
Yesly L.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?