BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Josephine D.
Lincoln City
This is my absolute favorite mascara! At first it seems like it might clump and make a mess but it’s the total opposite. The brush is like absolute magic and the formula doesn’t make my eyes itch. My eyelashes have never looked better 😍😍😍😍
Blanca M.
Mooresville
I really like this mascara, it is inevitable that the name says "spider" that accumulates in the tips of the lashes if you use more than 2 layers. But if you stop at 2 it's good! Add volume and length.

Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
I love this stuff. It's easy to apply, drastically darkens and lengthens my lashes. They look awesome. Walgreens for $7 a tube. Wish it lasted longer but I will be purchasing again anyway! I highly recommend this mascara.
Jennifer W.
Not a real fan.packaging was eye catching but found it to be too wet of a formula causing it to be very messy. Did not do much for my lashes. Not the biggest fan of the wand. Did not repurchase.
Taylor W.
Unionville, VA
I live and breath this mascara! If you want long dramatic lashes that look like falsies this is definitely the mascara for you. Not only is the quality out of this world but it is extremely affordable and just a little helpful tip, if you apply a bit of water to your lashes before you apply the mascara it looks a million times better!!!
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
This packaging is defiantly on point but the want ruins the whole thing. The wand on this makes the mascara super clumpy on the brush and I didn’t even want to apply
It to my eyes cause I just knew this was way too much product!
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
I actually really like this. My lashes don’t look “spidery” but they fill out nice. I have long lashes, they’re just light colored so this product really brings them out :)
Maria L.
Brookfield , WI
I use this mascara every morning to go to school because it is really good! It is cheap and doesn’t dry fast in the container! You can find it in any place! It is good to give volume and also when your eyelashes are glue together you can use it to separe
Andrea R.
Manor, TX
Love it so much i have no lashes what so ever and love the clumpy look but yet neet and the formula is amzinf compared to other that are too dry but amazing results
Gabby G.
Greensboro, NC
Out of the different mascaras by maybelline this is my all time favorite. It makes my eyelashes soooo long and full. People always compliment them and think they are fake. I have thin eyelashes so it really always you to see them!
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?