BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Nay T.
Nay T.
This is fantastic. It takes just one swipe (much less one or two coats) on the upper lashes to get a noticeable effect. I'd call the effect manga-like. You know how some strips of false lashes are uniformly spaced, while others have sections of really long and dense lashes and gaps in between? This is like the latter. I wouldn't call it a clumpy mascara because, used right, it looks very deliberate. It doesn't look like you're bad at applying mascara-- it looks like you tried to get the look. The one downside to it is that it can get messy on the bottom lashes. However, it's so easy to wipe off excess without messing up the look that I consider this a non-issue. It's super fast and easy on the top lashes though.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
Review for: Classic Black
I am not sure if it was because of the wand's rubber head or the formula itself, but this caused a severe allergic reaction. The wand's head is made of a flexbible rubber material unlike anything I've seen in a wand before. This is supposed to make it easier to use. It does a good job of separating lashes, adding volume, and coating each lash evenly. Unfortunately, it was intolerable to wear. This product is not #fibromyalgia nor #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Pittsburgh, PA
FINALLY a mascara that gives me clumpy but not messy looking lashes in just 2 coats. I naturally have very long thick lashes, so on a daily basis I wear about 5 coats to emphasize them. You probably think I'm crazy but just one or two coats doesn't look different enough for me. I love the wand especially the flat side to pack on product. Already purchased a back up tube. It may be a little heavy for someone with really short lashes.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Review for: Classic Black
I know this mascara isn't for everyone, but I love the spidery effect. I like the brush, I like the formula of the mascara, I like the way my eyelashes look. Since I wear glasses, sometimes my lashes get lost, but this mascara always makes my lashes look full and long. I know it says spider effect, but my lashes are hardly ever clumpy unless I build it up and want them to be. I will definitely repurchase this mascara.
Irene G.
Irene G.
I didn't enjoy this mascara at all. The liquid inside my bottle was very thick & when applied to my lashes it clumped them up. I had to use a different macsra brush to spread & even them out. In order to get the spider look I ended up using a different brush for this mascara. I don't know if maybe I grabbed a bad bottle out of the bunch, but I don't think I'll be purchasing this again.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
This formula is very good! All of maybellines waterproof products really hold a curl in my lashes unlike other brands waterproof formulas. It doesn't flake off through the day and I would recommend! The only reason I don't give this product a 5 star rating is because the brush is a little hard to work with as one side of the brush has little plastic brushes and the other side is bare.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
Review for: Classic Black
Of my favorite masks of life. The effect they give is similar to putting on false eyelashes. There are two versions one approved of water and another that does not, I recommend the one that is not approved of water for daily use, and the other for when we have an important event and we want the maquilllaje to last us intact. Its price and quality are the best of everything.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I'm using this until I find a new favorite. Do not like the waterproof version- for me it's really hard to get off. You have to get a small amount on the brush before applying because it could turn into a clumpy mess. Somehow gets on my eyelids every time lol! Long lashes- check. Price-check. Payout- fair. It's worth the try!
Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Classic Black
This mascara is affordable and can be purchased at almost any drug store. For a reasonably priced product, it works great. The color is perfect and it stays on. It doesn't fade and comes in a variety of colors. It is perfect because the price is good so you can buy it often and replace it easily. Would definitely recommend.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Review for: Classic Black
This mascara definitely gives you longer lashes with some volume. One thing I would note is that to get lashes looking longer with volume...you might have to work a bit more than other mascaras to separate the lashes. I found the formula a bit clumpy but with a little bit of work the outcome is worth it.
Yesly L.
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?