BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide

Blanca M.
Mooresville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara, it is inevitable that the name says "spider" that accumulates in the tips of the lashes if you use more than 2 layers. But if you stop at 2 it's good! Add volume and length.

Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It's easy to apply, drastically darkens and lengthens my lashes. They look awesome. Walgreens for $7 a tube. Wish it lasted longer but I will be purchasing again anyway! I highly recommend this mascara.
Maria L.
Brookfield , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mascara every morning to go to school because it is really good! It is cheap and doesn’t dry fast in the container! You can find it in any place! It is good to give volume and also when your eyelashes are glue together you can use it to separe
TheChiconomic G.
Minneapolis , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your lashes look really long. Application is a bit messy. Very dry after applying. Jet black in color. Gives you a really hard time while removing. Need to use a strong makeup remover. Also may lose your real lashes sometimes.
Andrea R.
Manor, TX
Love it so much i have no lashes what so ever and love the clumpy look but yet neet and the formula is amzinf compared to other that are too dry but amazing results
Jenna L.
Riverview , FL
Best mascara I ever used!!! Gives your lashes so much volume and length!! Love love love it
It’s so dark and makes your eyes look bigger very easy to use, o always recommend it to my friends
I love the brush applicator that it comes with
Gabby G.
Greensboro , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of the different mascaras by maybelline this is my all time favorite. It makes my eyelashes soooo long and full. People always compliment them and think they are fake. I have thin eyelashes so it really always you to see them!
Samantha J.
Mcdonough, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first saw this I thought huh spider lashes and thought ewww but it was new so I tried it out. Best Buy ever! It makes my lashes fuller and longer it does clump a little and somewhat give a spider look lol depending on how much you put but you really don't need a lot. It's a great product and it last all day and it's waterproof but a little vitamin e oil will do the job or any oil of your choice. I say definitely buy it. I persuade 2 woman at Walmart to buy it the other day and they did! Happy makeup shopping 😊
Vilma V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not sure if it was because of the wand's rubber head or the formula itself, but this caused a severe allergic reaction. The wand's head is made of a flexbible rubber material unlike anything I've seen in a wand before. This is supposed to make it easier to use. It does a good job of separating lashes, adding volume, and coating each lash evenly. Unfortunately, it was intolerable to wear. This product is not #fibromyalgia nor #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Kat A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Maybelline Colossal Spider effect mascara! So awesome! It gives you that long spidery effect! You have to try this. I'm loving it! It's waterproof. And lasts all day! It's affordable too. Only like $6-7! I got mine at Walmart. It's a great very black mascara. The wand was different but great. Highly recommend!
Yesly L.
really it is good? What are the benefits?
Mariana P.
Does it make my lashes too fat?
Yaire M.
How many months till it expires ?