BY MAYBELLINE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• I love this product so much it fills my eyelashes, why di...1 Answers
  • I'm in the only one? Who has problems washing this mascar...1 Answers
  • Does this really give good volume?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I'm so obsessed with this mascara. It gives so much volume and length. Highly recommend." in 25 reviews
  • "Love that this product is waterproof because that is amazing!!! I love that I am able to use this with other products as well and that they make my lashes feel softer and not as hard and fake " in 9 reviews
  • "If you love long lashes then this product is just perfect ! I really like this mascara because it make my lashes(that are already long) look even longer. This mascara is definitely worth trying & it's not expensive at all ! " in 7 reviews
Amber S.
This mascara is awesome! They aren't kidding when they call it "Glam Black"-- it looks and feels totally glamorous! BUT it does go on a little clumpy, which makes your lashes look pretty luscious, and definitely adds length, but I find that by the end of the day it has left residue under my eyes, giving a raccoon-esque look, because there's so much product that goes on the lashes even after one swipe. You might not mind that if your day ends at 5, but if you put it on first thing in the morning, don't expect it to look amazing by 8 or 9 at night.

It does do its job though, and for a drugstore mascara it is awesome. I love the brush, too! It's different from any other brush I've ever used, in a good way!
Deannah 😘.
Four stars for the following reasons:
Was VERY messy until I had it a while and it dried down some
Had to cut the applicator brush in half because the tiny bristle idea was not executed well

Now that I've gone through that thought, i love the way it makes my lashes look! I even layer it on top of all my other mascaras to inteaofy the look.
Chelsea E.
Eagleville
Review for: Classic Black more...
This mascara is really good. It's very build-able I use this mascara a lot, it has nice packaging it's very eye catching. The brush is very cool it has little spikes and it's very easy to apply. When I put it on I love that affect it does with my eyelashes it makes them look very full and long. I would recommend this mascara!
Mireya M.
Mc Farland, CA
Review for: Classic Black more...
I did not like this mascara at all because I found that it left my eyelashes very clumpy.  Although it did make them thicker and longer, I personally did not like the clumpiness.  The wand is tricky to use but once you get the hang of it it works well.
Jenn M.
Miami
Review for: Classic Black more...
This is my go to mascara for the past 10 years. I just love it. It’s so affordable and smells really good when putting it on. It comes of easily with makeup remover and makes my lashes very full. I always recommend this for an affordable drugstore product.
Lesly C.
Spring
Review for: Classic Black more...
Received this mascara as a gift and my first thought was ew who wants spider effect lashes ? But I tried it anyways since it was a gift and to my surprise I fell in love ! It doesn’t clump up all your lashes in a ugly way but coats them and gives so much length!
Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
Review for: Classic Black more...
The color and brush are great with this mascara. I’m always looking for one that doesn’t flake off throughout the day. Unfortunately, this is one that does. Great price and accessible from many stores but not one I would buy again.
Christina M.
Tampa
I have been buying from Maybelline since I was a little kid and since then they’ve only improved! This mascara is not only extremely affordable but can make small eyelashes like mine look the most voluminous they’ve ever been!
M. Natalia A.
Springfield
This one is okay, does the job right and i love the way it makes my lashes look full and fanned out. I like this want for both my top and lower lashes. I feel that it really hugs my lashes and coats them evenly.
Taylor C.
Review for: Classic Black more...
These did wonders for my length! I absolutely love this. I actually use this and then another voluminous on top. It was my first time use but good for a drugstore mascara. I would recommend for sure.
Stephanie Z.
Has anybody tried this mascara yet? If so, how do you like it?
Schemeka K.
Bronx, NY
Will my eyelashes look clumpy with mascara after I apply this mascara? It's one of my pet peeves
eliana m.
katy
I have been looking for a new mascara, and I found this! Is this a good mascara? Should I try it?
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
Does it make your lashes look clumpy like in the commercial? i love Maybelline but did not like how it looked once applied on the model
Guadalupe G.
This mascara sounds amazing but is the thick formula hard to distribute evenly? I love the final look as seen in ads but I usually hate when it feels like too many lashes clump together.

back