BY MAYBELLINE

Bold sculpted volume and maximum length. Open your eyes to the Spider Effect.

• Aqua / Water / Eau

• I love this product so much it fills my eyelashes, why di...1 Answers
  • I'm in the only one? Who has problems washing this mascar...1 Answers
  • Does this really give good volume?1 Answers
Maybelline Volum' Express® The Colossal Spider Effect™ Washable Mascara
  • "I'm so obsessed with this mascara. It gives so much volume and length. Highly recommend." in 25 reviews
  • "Love that this product is waterproof because that is amazing!!! I love that I am able to use this with other products as well and that they make my lashes feel softer and not as hard and fake " in 9 reviews
  • "If you love long lashes then this product is just perfect ! I really like this mascara because it make my lashes(that are already long) look even longer. This mascara is definitely worth trying & it's not expensive at all ! " in 7 reviews
Amber S.
This mascara is awesome! They aren't kidding when they call it "Glam Black"-- it looks and feels totally glamorous! BUT it does go on a little clumpy, which makes your lashes look pretty luscious, and definitely adds length, but I find that by the end of the day it has left residue under my eyes, giving a raccoon-esque look, because there's so much product that goes on the lashes even after one swipe. You might not mind that if your day ends at 5, but if you put it on first thing in the morning, don't expect it to look amazing by 8 or 9 at night.

It does do its job though, and for a drugstore mascara it is awesome. I love the brush, too! It's different from any other brush I've ever used, in a good way!
Deannah 😘.
Four stars for the following reasons:
Was VERY messy until I had it a while and it dried down some
Had to cut the applicator brush in half because the tiny bristle idea was not executed well

Now that I've gone through that thought, i love the way it makes my lashes look! I even layer it on top of all my other mascaras to inteaofy the look.
Kristy S.
Rocky Hill
Review for: Glam Black more...
This was one of the first mascaras i’ve started using and i always go back to it. I bought it from CVS for around $10 and i think it’s totally worth it. It curls my lashes while lengthening them and separating them so they’re not stuck together. It lasts all day and doesn’t smudge or smear if you’re sweating
Alissa A.
I love this mascara! It volumizes my lashes like CRAZY. In all honesty, they really do end up looking like spider legs after I'm done applying this to my lashes. I would buy this mascara over and over again. It does not flake, and it is very easy to clean off your lashes. Definitely recommend.
Marlene J.
Review for: Classic Black more...
I like this mascara for my bottom lashes to make them more thick. I did not like or was interested when the campaign for this came out. I will never see me wanting spider-legs lashes like those high school days lol. But I like it to lengthen my bottom lashes.
Abbie Q.
Review for: Classic Black more...
I really like this mascara so far just started using it today and I really like how it looks on me, feel like batting my lashes anytime I look in the mirror!! Love it!!
Taylor C.
Review for: Classic Black more...
These did wonders for my length! I absolutely love this. I actually use this and then another voluminous on top. It was my first time use but good for a drugstore mascara. I would recommend for sure.
melissa ☻.
Review for: Glam Black more...
nope not a fan of this one. Don’t get me wrong I love almost maybelline mascaras I use so many of them but this one didn’t do it for me. It made my eyelashes stick together and made them go down. I think it’s because I have small lashes but it didn’t do me justice. Get it if your lashes are long
Elena R.
Rosemont, Illinois
Review for: Classic Black more...
THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA EVER. first of all the packaging on the mascara is super adorable and cute and it drew my attention. You can get this mascara at any drugstore. (Target, cvs, Walgreens, Walmart, etc) but when I applied it, OH MY GOSH. girl like just with one coat, my lashes were so voluminous and long, and also super black! It looks like I’m wearing fake lashes! I’m in love with this mascara and I use it all time!
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Classic Black more...
It’s get a little thick and clumpy after a little while. But when you first you it. It’s a nice mascara for everyday use. It doesn’t make them big and long like better than sexy. But it does it’s job.
Stephanie Z.
Has anybody tried this mascara yet? If so, how do you like it?
Schemeka K.
Bronx, NY
Will my eyelashes look clumpy with mascara after I apply this mascara? It's one of my pet peeves
eliana m.
katy
I have been looking for a new mascara, and I found this! Is this a good mascara? Should I try it?
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
Does it make your lashes look clumpy like in the commercial? i love Maybelline but did not like how it looked once applied on the model
Guadalupe G.
This mascara sounds amazing but is the thick formula hard to distribute evenly? I love the final look as seen in ads but I usually hate when it feels like too many lashes clump together.